12 Metal Gear Solid v 21 Half Life 2 (Multiformat)

?

• MGS

• half Life 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
It took me a while, but ultimately I had to vote for Metal Gear Solid. I absolutely love Half-Life 2, and it's one of the absolute best stories in gaming history in my book (as well as having probably the best game physics EVER) but unfortunately it's facing the absolutely massive milestone in gaming that Metal Gear Solid was.

MGS was more than just a great story, great characters, and great gameplay. It changed how games were made. The tried and true formula of running into a level with guns a-blazin' was put aside for the more logical and ultimately IMO more fun stealth solution. One of the first games to truly capture the anxiety and panic of the unreal situations that games like these put you into.

I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they vote for Half-Life 2, but MGS gets my vote here.

I choose Metal Gear Solid... to stealthily go away.

But it will not.

It will beat One of the greatest games of all time, and one of the most underrated of all time. HalfLife 2 is a game every one should own. It is one of the funnest and most calculated games of all time. And you have glasses. Well, only people with glasses like that part of it all. Too bad it is losing so badly, because I put it a step above Metal Gear Solid.

Well, even though it's the end of the line for Half-Life, I voted for it. It's more because I preffered the whole Sci-Fi genre that Half-Life does rather than stealth like MGS. Also, HL2 is a step above its predecessor, and i'm damn proud to vote for it!

HL2 will never die!

This one is a very tough choice for me. I’ve always liked playing both games and I feel they are both great games. Anyone who likes those types of games and has never played them needs to try playing them because they are both really good. Ultimately though, I have to vote Half Life. Like I said I, I think they are both great games but I just like Half Life a little more. I wish that both would get to move on to the next round because they both are great games that deserve it. But my vote is on half life because I always enjoyed playing it a little more than MGS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back