Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
FINALLY.

Since Sly changed the rep system and I get red repped rather often, this is a real milestone for me. I'd like to thank my family and TM. I couldn't have done it without you.

Use this thread to congratulate me or look back fondly on my last ten thousand rep points. Or if your KB, use this thread to complain about the existence of reputation, post counts, newbs, etc.

WORST TAG TEAMS OF ALL TIME TOURNAMENT 1st round Young Stallions vs Well Done. High Voltage vs The State Patrol. The Finals Young Stallions vs High Voltage. Tournament winner Young Stallions. What do think? Are there more bad jobber tag teams you can think of? Let me know.

WORST TAG TEAMS OF ALL TIME TOURNAMENT 1st round Young Stallions vs Well Done. High Voltage vs The State Patrol. The Finals Young Stallions vs High Voltage. Tournament winner Young Stallions. What do think? Are there more bad jobber tag teams you can think of? Let me know.

Even in the bar...:wtf:

...huh?

Well Coco, looks like your thunder got stolen by a random n00b. Better luck next time.

Genius. He got huge heel heat with his very first promo. This guy is the future of the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back