1,500 Luthers

Pimpin

Resident Hip Hop Junkie
My Book This Thread Hustlaz Championship Wrestling has reached a great milestone in getting 1,500 views. For making this great milestone happen I would like to thank NSL, one of the newest posters on here that goes by the name of Self Revolution & everybody that has given feedback on the show. I would also like to thank World's Greatest Booker for having a colaboration between our two shows, Pippen & everybody else for giving HCW some love by giving me very much appreciated green rep. Also I would like to thank everybody who has read it & gave me the 1,500 views. Ah what the hell thank you all for making HCW an unlikely successful promotion.

The link to HCW is below this if anybody who reads this particular thread wants to take a look at HCW.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=29153

I've read some parts of it.

You have a very interesting and creative format by using celebrities.

Also good job on booking 2 shows and still keeping them both interesting.

The only thing i dont like is paul heyman as one of the gm's.idk but i just dont like him.

I only put Paul Heyman in there cause I couldn't think of any other authority figures at that particular time & he kinda makes things interesting.

The current format is actually the 3rd format I have used as I changed from booking 4 matches to 6 matches just so I can use about everybody.

I figured putting celebrities in there would help spice up the product & also I use them a hell of a lot better than WWE & TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back