00's Region - Entourage vs Flight of the Conchords

Discussion in 'Sitcoms Tournament (2009)' started by Cena's Little Helper, Dec 19, 2009.

?

Entourage vs Flight of the Conchords

1. Entourage

2. Flight of the Conchords

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Mid-Card Championship Winner

00's Region – Entourage vs Flight of the Conchords

[​IMG]

VS

[​IMG]

2. It's...Baylariat!

It's...Baylariat! Team Finnley Baylor

Ari Gold's great, but I hate fucking Entourage. It's a show that insists upon itself with bad actors playing... good actors. Think about that. You're such a bad actor, you have to play a successful actor. It also has Kevin Dillon. It's like having Rick Baldwin or Derrick Hanks or something. They're only there because of the last name. But Jeremy Piven is great. He's the only part of the show worth watching.

Now, Flight of the Concordes is funny. Their show is great and their music video called 'Business Time' was great, too.

[youtube]WGOohBytKTU[/youtube]

Flight of the Concordes is the winner for me.

3. X

X RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM

Flight of the Conchords is probably the funnier show, but it's not the better one. Entourage is one of my favorite shows that's on air right now, and for good reason. You just fall in love with all of the characters on the show, the show almost convinces you that yes ANYTHING is possible and YOU TOO could make it in Hollywood if you get the right break or two. Seriously, that's the best way to describe how good the show is---it makes the viewer want to get up and move to Hollywood immediately to try and live that lavish lifestyle. Every character is great, the dramatic elements are top notch, the supporting cast is amazing, the music is always great...I mean, the show is pretty much perfect.

Ari Gold is one of the greatest television characters EVER. I really, really like Flight of the Conchords, but Entourage wins here for me hands down.

4. gd

gd Plump, Juicy User

Entourage is such a big show. Almost everyone I know watches it, including myself. Jeremy Piven is just awesome and the whole show is great. How can't you like a show with Chuck Liddell involvement.

Flight of the Conchords is quite strange. I never really got into it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.