Arrested Development

Family Guy

Two and a Half Men

King of Queens

My Name is Earl

8 Simple Rules

Inbetweeners

That 70's Show

Those are the top 16 seeds. The remaining 16 seeds will be determined by a poll. I have many of your nominations in list form - we will whittle it down so the region has 32 participants.

House? Really?

I've always seen it as a formulaic medical drama with snarky lines from Hugh Laurie here and there. I've never thought of House as a "sitcom". Even the Aspergers suffering administrators at Wikipedia don't view House as a "situational comedy".

House? Really?

I've always seen it as a formulaic medical drama with snarky lines from Hugh Laurie here and there. I've never thought of House as a "sitcom". Even the Aspergers suffering administrators at Wikipedia don't view House as a "situational comedy".

I actually agree with you, but it was nominated by a lot of people.

I will entertain a veto vote to remove House from the contest.

As much as I love House and the acerbic humour of the title character, I can't see it as a sit-com. (although I have a strange feeling that I may have nominated it...)

Exercise that veto IC and replace it with Peep Show!

Definitely remove House, under no definition could it be defined as a situational-comedy show.

House needs to go, as it is not a sit-com, and be replaced with Boston Legal, which was a great comedy show that drew good numbers.

So, 2 years in the 90's and ten in the 2000's counts as a 90's show?

If Martin doesn't make it because South Park is in that section, I'm gonna be pissed.

No Peep Show?

cast_alanj.jpg

A new special soon, so I was told just before Never Mind The Buzzcocks last night. But sans the paedo and probably Peter Capaldi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back