Your Vision of WWE Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn

Dark Match Winner
So i dont think this post has been done or at least it hasnt been done since the announcement but if it has i apologize. Please dont bully me for it, Be a star. lol

Anyways this past monday we saw the official announcement of the WWE Network in 2012. I know thats a very broad statement since it could be anytime in 2012. And there are also questions about it being a premium channel and stuff. But this thread is just asking how would you run the new network and what kind of content will it have.

I personally have put a lot of thought into it. First, you could show FCW and give the guys in development some mainstream exposure. This would help their growth and help them get use to being filmed and show on national Tv. i think once you do this, there is no need for NXT. So you could do away with that. Superstars could air on the network. And even RAW and Smackdown unless they want to leave them on USA and SyFy since they will be more popular networks then the new WWE network.

They could also do things such as a Pre and post RAW shows. Same with smackdown. Its kinda like the Extras on my Wrestlemania 22 DVD. It was like a post game show basically. They could do WWE News shows to help promote the PPVs and storylines. They could do 30min-1hour Bios of the superstars as well.

I know what everyone is hoping they show matches from "back in the day" and stuff. They should do this but not to much from a buisness prospective. If they show to many classic matches and moments, then it reduces the need for buying DVD sets and WWE classics on demand. (i know that sources such as youtube already do this, but if WWE showed to much it would just make it worse.). So maybe an hour to 2hours a day of classics would be enough.

Other than that they could show replays of Smackdown and Raw every week. This would reduce the need for DVR'ing the show, and WWE could really get a more accurate measure on their ratings.

Sorry that was so long but what is "your vision of WWE Network"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back