Your Honest Thoughts On Constantine?

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since coming to the company, Constantine has proven himself to be one of the most dangerous members of the roster. Since teaming up with David Cougar, John Constantine has had a troubled time. His actions have become more depraved and less controllable.

However, he has taken the time to speak to us here today and you can pose any question you would like to. His answers will be posted later (In his RP).

Anyway guys, it would mean a lot to me if you could pose some hard-hitting questions to an in-character Constantine that any fan would ask, given the chance. The best ones will make my RP in a screen cap and will be replied to by John Constantine's forum persona. It might not make sense to you guys but I know what I am talking about.

So please, ask away. Ask anything about Reynolds (In particular), Showtime, The Lethal Lottery event... Etc.

Thank you!

In order to try and have Austin Reynolds beat - you had a hit and run attempt made on him. It failed. Are you doubting your own ability to beat him? Resorting to underhanded tactics because you know he's better than you?

Also, if you win the Lethal Lottery and go on to beat someone like Ty, Gordito or Barbosa? 3 guys who've made it without necessarily breaking rules, let alone laws?

John (if I may), should you be victorious in the Lethal Lottery, and being such a supreme talent we think it is a distinct possibility, what are your thoughts on main eventing the biggest show of the year with us, the hottest young talent in WZCW today for the World Heavyweight Championship?

Mr. Constantine scares me! I do not want to face him!

SHUT UP!!

Your debut in WZCW carried a great deal of hype. After failing to win the Eurasian Championship and suffering numerous defeats following that failure, do you expect the WZCW Universe to see your hype as merited?

Over the past few weeks you've done some despicable things, do you really think you deserve a shot at the #20 spot in the Lethal Lottery?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back