Your Favorite Owen Hart Match

Rockyfolifebo!!!

Pre-Show Stalwart
Being that today is Owen Hart's birthday, I felt that it was appropriate to ask: What is your favorite Owen Hart match?

Please, in answering this question, be respectful. Don't say anything distasteful. Owen was a pretty good wrestler, and could work with just about anybody.

My personal favorite Owen Hart match was when he faced Edge at Breakdown 1998. It was the showcase of an unknown loner named Edge taking on the veteran. These two awesome Canadians put on, in my opinion, a very great match. This also saw the debut of Christian.

So what's your favorite match from the late, great Owen Hart?

SN: Thank you Edge, and r.i.p Owen!

Owen Hart vs. Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 10.

Big brother versus little brother, Hart versus Hart, it was the culmination of a good feud and at that time hadn't really been done before. Bret Hart was the one everybody liked, casting a shadow over Owen, the biggest surprise on the night was Owen defeating Bret with the Victory Roll. It was one of the best opening matches in pay-per-view history, let alone Wrestlemania history and is fondly remembered by a lot of people. Their feud would continue after this until it was squashed during a great Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship, but it was a spectacular match.

Kind of overshadowed by two things on the night, though. One being Razor vs. Shawn in the "first ever" Ladder match, plus Bret competing twice in one night and becoming WWE Champion. Great match though, loved Owen and Bret's rivalry.

my favorite Owen Hart match would have to be his wrestlemania 14 match with triple h.....this is one of my favorite wrestlemanias as a whole and i remember watching my old vhs recording of it over and over. it may not have been his best technical match but just always stuck out to me. REST IN PEACE OWEN HART.....one of the true greatest of all time!

My favorite would be the cage match from Summerslam 94. The simple reason is I was thoroughly rooting for Owen to take the title. He was seen as the underdog, and I wanted him to overcome it and take the title. It wasn't as good a wrestling match as mania 10, but was my personal favorite.

my favorite Owen Hart match would have to be his wrestlemania 14 match with triple h.....this is one of my favorite wrestlemanias as a whole and i remember watching my old vhs recording of it over and over. it may not have been his best technical match but just always stuck out to me. REST IN PEACE OWEN HART.....one of the true greatest of all time!

South Actress Hot Pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back