You Vote! Meltdown Main Event Stipulation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
:Voting Options:

1. Submission Only
2. Mayhem Rules
3. Steel Cage

-----------------------------------------​

At Gold Rush, James Howard reminded everyone why he is a former 2x WZCW Tag Team Champion and EurAsian Champion. He bested Chris K.O. in a grueling chairs match, but now the series stands at 1-1. Meltdown GM, Vance Bateman, looks to settle this brooding feud by booking the two superstars against each other one more time in Meltdown 117's main event.

The #1 Contendership to the EurAsian Title is up for grabs as WZCW offers a teaser to the upcoming Unscripted PPV by allowing the fans to vote on the main event's stipulation. Do you desire to see the feud end in a grueling Submission Only match? Maybe you want to see blood under Mayhem Rules? Or perhaps you wish to see the two unleash their fury in the confines of a steel cage? You get to decide. Do not delay. Vote ASAP and tune in to find out which stipulation was voted the most as Chris K.O. and James Howard go head-to-head!

(Everyone is eligible to vote. Even non-fed members. To vote, please PM Falk your vote. I have a puny amount of inbox space. Falk's inbox is large enough that you could drive a truck through it.)​

Bump. I've only gotten two votes thus far! We need more than that, guys!

PM your vote to me and do so within the next couple of days if you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back