You Rage, You Lose - Political and World Events Edition

Serious Mozzarella

Special Victims Unit
So I figured, these threads work on 4chan, why don't they work here?

Basically, the object is, post shit that makes you rage. If you come across something that makes you rage, you "lose".

Let's make this thread about news stories, politics, and videos about news or politics that make you rage.

Hard mode: No Westboro Baptist Church

And with that, I'll start:

I saw this. Fucking DESPICABLE. These people wanted to help the poor, and they were insulted in the ugliest of ways. Muslim children were there and they were being yelled at by the hoard of haters. That sounds exactly like when the schools were finally integrated, doesn't it? Absolutely disgusting, makes me ashamed of some of my fellow countrymen.

Why couldn't they swapped Deborah Pauly for Gabrielle Giffords? I mean, one woman is encouraging people of all kinds to come talk to her(Giffords) and is shot. The other is encouraging that people different from her be shot, and she's cheered!(Pauly) Am I the only one who sees the utter irony here? Sickens me. I couldn't make it through the entire video, to be honest.

I'm with you all the way LSN. I can't believe that this type of hate still exists, it's been going on since the goddamn middle ages. I didn't even more than the first few moments of the video because it sickens me so.

My topic is too hot of a topic. So I got the schmoyoho video of this topic for entertainment.

[YOUTUBE]Gg5SwyTvAHw[/YOUTUBE]

So Roche definitely just gave me a red rep saying I was "off topic". Since when was posting a video about a news topic that makes me rage in this thread off topic? Maybe Mike Huckabee knows the answer..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back