Yaz Needs Advice

Which Show Should I Go To

• Wrestling Show

• Concert

Results are only viewable after voting.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
I need some help and you guys seem like a decent enough lot to give it to me. My girlfriend and I are planning our next big activity together and I'm supposed to make the final call. I've been given two options, both of which the girlfriend is fine with.

Option 1: Attend WWE Live when it rolls into town.

Back in July, we went to see Raw, my first time at Raw and her first wrestling show in general. It was a blast for both of us. We had a really good time and both want to be able to attend a show again. I've never actually been to a WWE house show though. The tickets are less this go round. It is a Raw branded show just to give an idea of who will show up. It is also closer, only a thirty five minute drive in a smaller city.

Option 2: Attend a Lorde/Run The Jewels concert.
RTJ is my favorite thing in music today. Rarely since they started touring have they performed anywhere close to my area. I want to see them live so badly. Partly due to my love for them, and partly due to never attending a hip hop show before. The drawback is that I'm not really a Lorde fan, and she is the headline act. There are also two other acts that I have never heard of performing, but those two are the big names. The tickets are a little more expensive, and we would have to drive two plus hours to Nashville to get there, but it would be a new experience for both of us.

So help a brother out. Tell me which I should do.

I take it going to both isn't an option?

Also, which does she seem more interested in going to? The one she wants more is the right call, especially if you're happy with both.

Concert. You may not be as much of a fan in the future so take advantage of your ignorance now. Plus I've heard very good things about Nashville. I recommend shelling out extra money for a hotel room as well. Hotel room sex > sex knowing she is just thinking about Roman Reigns.

klunderbunker is correct, whichever one she wants more. If it's truly a toss-up, I'd probably go with the concert. I don't know who those bands are but if you like them, go--you don't know, you may never get another chance to see them again. There is a whole slew of bands I kick myself over not going to see before it was too late. You know there's always going to be more WWF shows sooner or later.

Besides, I'd like to hear about Nashville. I also have to go there in a couple weeks and it's only about three hours from here.

I'd go to the concert if I were in your position. It seems as though WWE are around your area at least once a year. Can you really say that RTJ are gonna be back again any time soon? It's a case of getting it whilst it's hot. WWE will be back again next year and you can, after some time, do both.

If she says it's your call, it's her call.

Say both the options and see what she likes more and go there. Run The Jewels should be a barrel of fun.

I reckon the concert. Big, big names and it would be cool to see them live. WWE will be back in your area next year hey? Can always go to that later down the line.

Yaz thinking he actually has the ability to pick an option. :lmao:

You'll go to the option the lady wants, mate.

I never heard of RTJ but honestly I don't find house shows all that fun myself, I just usually go because I rarley get Raw or Smackdown. So I'd say go to the concert. When I've gone to concerts and not known the opening act 2 out of 3 times I left as a fan of them. But whichever sounds more fun to you and your lady is the best option.

I'd go with the concert. It's new and it's a one time deal. Wrestling comes by there pretty often so you guys can enjoy it at a later time.

This is not CONCERTZone!! You're on a WRESTLING message board named WRESTLEZone. How is Wrestling show losing right now!? It's still real to me damn it!! Do what YOU want to do. Either way, you'll regret it later. HAHA!! I love spam!!

New thought, go wherever there is less likelihood that your girlfriend gets popped. It's embarrassing to have to patch and blow them back up in public.

Flip a coin and see which choice it lands on. If you're happy about the choice then go, if you're not happy with the choice then go to the other one.

If RTJ were headlining, I'd have gone with that. Did you not have a chance to see them on their World Tour just now? Maybe you'll just have to wait until they drop RTJ4.

Like most everyone else is saying, you take the girl to the one that she wants to go to. If it truly is a toss up and she's just as happy with either, I say go to the concert. You said it yourself, you never thought that the concert would tour near you and you know that WWE will be back around your area in six months or a year. So I'd go the concert route.

Run The Jewels so when Killer Mike is elected to Congress you can tell people you saw him in concert.

Seriously though, I would love to see RTJ, that's probably the group I want to see most in the world right now. Don't miss an opportunity like this, they may never be this hot again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back