WZCW Supershow II: Mr. Baller vs. Mister Alhazred - Elite X League

Status
Not open for further replies.

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
In this two round league format, the winners of these matches will gain a point before going on to compete in four way match next week. The man with the most points will face Sam Smith at Unscripted.

Deadline is: 11:59pm Central, Sunday 11th November, extensions as per thread.

The latest set of WZCW shows have concluded and “The Can’t Miss Prospect” Mr. Baller made his WZCW return a successful one in defeating old rival Matt Tastic. Amidst a contract dispute with WZCW Management, Baller is determined to earn a long term lucrative contract with the company. Baller is currently backstage in the locker room on the phone with his adviser (whom is on speakerphone) as Baller is currently jotting down notes so he can be prepared for his next set of negotiations with General Manager Vance Bateman.

Baller: Yup I know, only a few more matches until my contract is up. If I remain undefeated then they will have to give me that big contract. They would have no choice right?

Adviser: Exactly. You will put them in a position where they will have no choice but to lock you up long term, otherwise they will lose you to another company. Just make sure they know, that you are willing to leave and be a big time free agent signing for one of their competitors. They all will want an undefeated dominant superstar like you.

Baller: You would think it wouldn’t matter. They do realize that not only did I destroy Matt Tastic in my debut, but I am “The Can’t Miss Prospect”. Yet somehow they are missing me and will not give me the security and pay day that I truly deserve.

Adviser: Just stay focused.

Baller: Nobody is more focused then me. I will not blow this, I am a new and refreshed man.

Adviser: That’s good. But I need you to take your mind off the contract and focus on the ring. Don’t need you to get distracted and that costs you everything.

Baller: I can handle it. I know what’s at stake.

Adviser: I know you do. And to help you out, I hired you a personal assistant.

Baller: What for?

Adviser: To help you balance everything. It will only help you.

Baller: So my own personal lackey?

Adviser: If you want to put it that way. Although I don’t think she will appreciate being called that. She is one of the best assistants you can get. She will help you balance everything, and make sure you are on time and prepared for all your contract negotiations as well as making sure you are dedicating enough to time to the ring.

Baller: Yeah that sounds good to me. I don’t know why I never had an assistant before. Maybe would’ve made my old incompetent self much more efficient. All good, the new undefeated me will only be more unstoppable with my mind completely focused…

There is a knock on the door.

Baller: Come in.

In comes veteran WZCW interviewer Leon Kensworth.

Baller: Lemme call you back, Alfred. Got company now.

Alfred: Sounds good, call me later tonight to finish up discussions.

Baller: Will do. Peace.

Baller hangs up the phone and puts his note pad down as Leon walks in the room.

Leon: Hello Baller, nice to see you again.

Baller: I wish I could say the same Leon. You’re one of the few things I did not miss when the old me retired.

Leon: I appreciate it, I guess.

Baller: So let me guess why you are here Leon. You are going to ask me my thoughts on winning my return match, and how I felt after being out of action for so long.

Leon looks down his paper filled with questions, and then slowly nods at Baller

Baller: Well Leon that is a fantastic question. I felt like a new man out there and to nobody’s surprise I completely dominated Matt Tastic, and am now undefeated in WZCW.

Leon: But…

Baller: But what about the fact that Rush came out during the match? Easy Leon, I was in complete control of Tastic when Rush came out and he made no impact on the match as he did not interfere. He basically got my sloppy seconds once I was done demolishing that scrub.

Leon: How…

Baller: How is the contract dispute going? It is going great Leon, in fact I think with such a dominant first impression that I am heading in the right direction to getting that long term deal that I truly deserve. There is no doubt in my mind that over the next few weeks leading up until Unscripted, that I will receive what is rightfully mind, as to the victors come the spoils. And I will be victorious in every contest I participate in and WZCW will not regret locking up The Can’t Miss Prospect.

Leon: Now…

Baller: Now on to next week. So Leon now you are going to inform me of my opponent and what are my thoughts on said opponent.

Leon: Next week is the 2nd ever WZCW Supershow.

Baller: Ooh… Sounds exciting.

Leon: And for this Supershow there will be an Elite X Number One Contender League. The 4 competitors are you, Mister Alhazred, Triple X, and former Elite X Champion Justin Cooper.

Baller: And which of the other 3 will I be competing against Leon.

Leon: Mister Alhazred. The winner of the match will receive 1 point for the league.

Baller: Well just get ready to chalk up 1 point for the good guys, as they couldn’t have given me a better opponent to start the league off. I am just too much of a freakish athlete for Alhazred to contain me. Not only do I have the athletic ability, I also have the intellect to match up with his as well. I am an assassin who calculates every single move I make. I am just simply too much for Mister Alhazred, just as I am too much for Triple X and Justin Cooper. I am glad Bateman has smartened up for a change and has given me the change to compete for the title. Now that he has does that and I win this league and become the number one contender he will have no choice but to give me the contract that I deserve. He can’t risk having a future champion walk out with the belt, he doesn’t have the balls to do such a thing. This is my opportunity to take advantage of the situation and beat 3 inferior tired and worn down wrestlers to take on Sam Smith.

Not only am I going to win the number one contender spot, I am inevitably going to be the next WZCW Elite X Champion. You see Sam Smith and the old me have had a little history. We exchanged wins here and there but in the end he beat the old me at Kingdom Come to win a number one contender spot for this Elite X Title. Ironic isn’t it? And now it is my time for the new me to get my revenge. Nobody is more determined to get to Sam Smith and kick his living teeth in. I don’t care that he has changed since we last fought and he actually has a pair of cojones now, that doesn’t stop me from wanting to take the gold that should’ve been mine years ago if I wasn’t such a fool.

So now this week it all starts with week one, and at the 2nd WZCW Supershow, I will get that first point that will ultimately lead me to my ultimate goal of being the WZCW Elite X Title and making lots and lots of money so I can finally move out of that damn house with my cranky old mother.

And you better believe that Leon.

Leon: Well also Baller, you are also eligible to enter a Battle Royale that will get you the 4th spot in the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship Match at Unscripted.

Baller: I will stop you right there Leon. You see I am not going to participate in said Battle Royale. As enticing as it is, I have to have my eyes on the prize here and be realistic. If I enter said Battle Royale, I know I got the target on my back and will be viciously assaulted by my jealous peers and be completely outnumbered. Even my sheer greatness could get me far into that match but the odds are not in my favor and not a smart investment to put my body in when I have a free road to the Elite X Title. Also, I have already been in a Fatal 4 Way Match for the World Title at Unscripted, and I don’t want to rewrite history so I will wait my turn for the World Championship and work my way back up.

The World Championship will come in due time, but for now I am going to stay focused on the Elite X Championship and my long term contract. Alhazred was probably praying I would enter this battle royal and lose my focus but that simply isn’t going to happen as I got my eyes on the prize.

Now Leon get out, and next time come with more creative questions. Oh and also next time you want to interview me you will have to schedule an appointment with my new assistant.

Baller shows Leon the door as he then heads back to his cell phone to call his advisers of his upcoming matches on the road to Unscripted.

Reactions: Lee
Alhazred is looking in his fridge for something to eat. He's wearing nothing but a leopard print thong. The phone rings and he peeks his head out from the fridge. He walks over to the phone which is n the shape of a NES. He picks it up.

Leon: Mr. Alhared its Leon from WZCW. Just calling to tell you you'll be facing Mr. Ballet in your first match in the Elite X league.

Alhazred hangs up the phone and looks into the air, thinkingabout his opponent. He shrugs then goes back to the fridge.

He pulls out a carton of eggs and some milk and goes over to the counter. He grabs a bowl and a pan from the cabinet. He breaks three eggs into the bowl and pours some milk in. He grabs a fork and mixes the eggs with the milk. He pours the bowl into the pan and turns on the stove.

He let's it cook for a few minutes then flips it over. When its done he uses a spatula to put it on a plate. He grabs the plate and walks into the dining room and sits at the table. Accompanying him around the table are cardboard cutouts of Missy, Mister, S.H.I.T., James King and Baller. He eats his eggs for a moment then stops. He looks at the Ballet cutout then throws the plate at it; decapitating it. He leaves the table as the scene fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back