WZCW Kingdom Come IV LD

what match is everyone lookin forward to? mine is the 5v5 match

If I had to pick three:

-AoC vs. WZCW
-Ty Burna vs. Steven Kurtesy
-Showtime vs. Barbosa vs. Black Dragon (This match will determine the next cycle of programming a lot)

[QUOTE="Mr.Incredible" DC;3923932]I WANT A KINGDOM COME MOMENT! lulz[/QUOTE]

You had something like one last year when you got fired.

Also, I'm looking forward to the 5v5 and KFAD.

Not a lot of people talking about Dave/Holmes surprises me a little.

This would probably be #4 or #5 on my most interested list. It would be contending with the TLC match. It should be very interesting to see what goes on.

Being in a Face v Face match, I'm still expecting a Triple X heel turn. I hope not though.

I'd love to go down a heel route, but not just yet. I'm just too damn nice.

(No, I'm not that nice, I won't let you win :p )

Also (I assume it happened when Triple X won it) but when did the Elite belt return to the Elite X belt?

You assume correctly. It was a main point in my RP that X wanted to restore it back to the Elite X title, both because of X's name, and that X wanted to restore it to its former prestige (or some shit like that, can't remember the exact words).

Not a lot of people talking about Dave/Holmes surprises me a little.

I'm looking forward to it, but the build for this is just before my time in WZCW. I know it will be a good match.

Obviously TLC is the match I'm looking forward to most, but then I think it's the 10 man tag, followed closely by WZCW title and Saxton/Saboteur (mostly because I'm expecting it to be hilarious)

The rest are all around equal to be honest - sadly the lions share of the build up has fallen right at the busiest time of the year for me so I've not had chance to thoroughly read all the shows. Hoping I can see results before I have to go to bed (In about an hour or so) otherwise I might have to call it - I will stay up and see it out once it begins though.

Saxton vs Saboteur or the 5 vs 5 match to open the show I think. I always think of the opener as one of the most important matches of the night in real life as it has to fire people up for the rest of the card, and I reckon those two would be two of the better candidates without getting into the ultra violent blood fued of the likes of Holmes vs Big Dave.

Saxton vs Saboteur or the 5 vs 5 match to open the show I think. I always think of the opener as one of the most important matches of the night in real life as it has to fire people up for the rest of the card, and I reckon those two would be two of the better candidates without getting into the ultra violent blood fued of the likes of Holmes vs Big Dave.

I think Saxton vs. Saboteur is a bit too goofy to open with. Can't think of too many WrestleManias that opened with the comedy segment. You need to set the tone for the show with a solid, hard fought match, so I'm guessing we get Elite X to kick things off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back