WZCW Gaining Applications, First Show Rumours, more

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
DOTCOM.jpg

WZCW.com recently conducted an interview with a high ranking official with the federation that is getting ready to open its doors, and came out with the following:

• As it stands now, WZCW has secured the contracts of over 10 wrestlers, and is building from there. The number of anticipated contracts at the start of negotiations was 15, so that mark looks to be smashed. WZCW will continue to look for applications until the roster is full.

• Management are still undecided over when the exact date of the first show will be. With the roster quickly filling up, one can only assume that the debut of WZCW is not too far over the horizon. It is likely to be within June or July, when everything is good to go, but the focus right now is getting the roster filled and ready.

"As far as talks go that the show is this week or next week, I can only say that I know as much as anyone else does in that area, and whether it is this week or next month, the most important thing is that we get a debut show." Stated the official when asked about the show.

• There have been talks of WZCW management ordering a plan for a new wrestling stadium to be created specifically for their end of year PPV, WrestleZone Mania. The 30 000 seat arena has been considered, but where exactly it is has not been discussed.

"Let me state that this is only plans, but I'm hoping WZCW becomes big enough that we can get our own stadium for the grandest stage of them all. We may even have to have a bidding contest between cities for the stadium but again, this is only talks, and nothing is in concrete yet." Spoke the official.

• The number and names of the WZCW Titles have not been decided on, as this is part of management processes that are yet to begin. Obviously, there will be a WZCW Title as the main title, and while there will be a mid card title, the name has not been decided upon.

------Link to WZCW Roster: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88

--Stay tuned for more WZCW news as we get it, here at WZCW.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back