WZCW Files Against TNA Wrestling

You know, I just went through TNA's YouTube page, and realized this can't be a coincidence anymore...

[YOUTUBE]OzR6n2EMP4s[/YOUTUBE]

Title of video; The Beard is TNA's Intellectual Property?!?!

The Beard is TNA's Intellectual Property?!?!

The Beard is TNA's Intellectual Property?!?!

This means war, bitch. No one fucks with my partner's royalties.

OH GODFUCKING DAMNIT I WENT TO WATCH THE LAST WILLOW PROMO

[YOUTUBE]DBwf8xYkFjY[/YOUTUBE]

tumblr_lkwadiGJM41qbt9nf.gif

Only if Harthan, Yaz, Blade, and Killjoy all drop out in the coming week. You'll make an amazing HoC someday though man in all seriousness. As for our match.... We shall see. ;)
Me leaving. Hahaha. That's funny. A nuclear holocaust could happen and the fed would be me and a bunch of cockroaches.

Me leaving. Hahaha. That's funny. A nuclear holocaust could happen and the fed would be me and a bunch of cockroaches.

Matt Tastic VS Cockroach 57 for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship.

The only other match on the card.... Battle Royal between all of the 56 other cockroaches to determine the new #1 contender....!

Repeat for every round.

Cos I was the richest man in WZCW. who doesn't want someone who throws their money around ;)
Crashin was the reason we banned cocky rich 2D heels.
Matt Tastic VS Cockroach 57 for the WZCW World Heavyweight Championship.

The only other match on the card.... Battle Royal between all of the 56 other cockroaches to determine the new #1 contender....!

Repeat for every round.
That's the only way KJ wins the WHC.

You're still not beating my record for longest running active WZCW poster, though. I've been around since 2009 and haven't stopped, baby!

I just need a few months alone. Don't worry. I know I'll outlast you soon.

You know, it's funny. We've been around competing together for so many years yet every time we go to face off, something happens to prevent it... and we've never had a match against each other in regular rounds. It's our destiny to never face each other although a Steven Kurtesy vs. Matt Tastic feud would've been the shit.

I wished we feuded back in 2010 - we would have torn down the roofs off every building from Unscripted to AoN for the Mayhem Title back in the day.

Lucky Holmes was cocky, rich, 3D heel, eh?

Looking back, I couldn't tell you what truly sets the two characters apart on paper. Holmes always had something going on and you became one of the best writers in the fed ever.

And you got there first which helped.

You know, it's funny. We've been around competing together for so many years yet every time we go to face off, something happens to prevent it... and we've never had a match against each other in regular rounds. It's our destiny to never face each other although a Steven Kurtesy vs. Matt Tastic feud would've been the shit.

I wished we feuded back in 2010 - we would have torn down the roofs off every building from Unscripted to AoN for the Mayhem Title back in the day.
You just to win that Battle Royal, didn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back