WZCW Discussion Thread

Playing Syberia 3, I've seen bad voice acting before, but this game is fucking hilariously bad for it. It doesn't help the gameplay seems like a PS1 game either. I shouldn't be laughing this much at a game that's trying to be serious.

Anybody wanna let me run an NPC idea past them? Been toying with it for the last couple days and not sure if it's a good idea or shit.

Anybody wanna let me run an NPC idea past them? Been toying with it for the last couple days and not sure if it's a good idea or shit.

I’ll take a look if you want. Snowed in, so not much better to do today.

While I have your attention, I got gifted a copy of 2K18 and was considering starting it up later. What’s your opinion on the DLC?

I’ll take a look if you want. Snowed in, so not much better to do today.

While I have your attention, I got gifted a copy of 2K18 and was considering starting it up later. What’s your opinion on the DLC?

I'm about to go to bed so I'll send you the idea later.

I think the DLC is pretty good. Haven't dived into the new moves pack too much but the future stars pack is great (Black, Lars, Drew, Elias and Ruby) and I'm looking forward to the legends pack with The Hardys and Beth Phenoix. Rock n Roll Express are there too but I don't know how often I'll use them.

JVVQF3S.jpg

It may look like a big pile of shit over rice but it's actually Curried Goat and it's delicious

I hope it tastes good....because it looks like a dog took a shit, ate it then threw it up and ate it again, then had another shit and you plated it without any presentation at all.

I hope it tastes good....because it looks like a dog took a shit, ate it then threw it up and ate it again, then had another shit and you plated it without any presentation at all.

:lmao:

After the day I had, I needed a good laugh. Thanks for this whether it was intentionally meant to be funny or not.

My grandfather slipped, fell, and broke his hip today. He's being prepped for surgery at the moment. He's 94, but apparently the doctor thinks he's healthy enough to survive the surgery. If he does, then pneumonia will be the biggest concern. Mom and I are going down to see him tomorrow morning. He's 3 hours away.

February 31st of 2019

I'll be watching you then.

Also: I finally realized that my whole Paige being a bust thread was shit and asked for it to be closed.

For the best really, not only was my argument as to why terrible, I completely misunderstood what a 'bust' was (and I still have problems with it) and given what happened with Paige: It just felt like the perfect time to put it out of it's misery.

Such a day might actually exist, somewhere. I'll have Lynx look into it the next time he ends up at The Trend Of Time. Which might be never.... ;)

AN: Jennifer Love Hewitt is my all time dream girl. I don't even know why, there's thousands of better looking females in the history of Hollywood, wrestling and the like but there's something about Jennifer that melts me. I'd probably pass out if she said hi to me in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back