WZCW Discussion Thread

Watched Captain America - Civil War- tonight. Very not bad. 8.5/10 Marvel is miles ahead of DC at the cinema right now. DC has really got to pull up some socks and fight back.

This version of Spiderman was clearly the best of the bunch.
By far
Pretty let down that The Hulk wasn't in the movie. He's had some big moments in the story so far. Hopefully he's back for the next one.
It didn't bother me much because it wasn't an Avengers movie. The way Age of Ultron ended with Banner wanting to stay away from people so he wouldn't hurt them it would have made sense to see him. He will be in the next Thor movie though, not to mention Infinity War 1&2.

By far

It didn't bother me much because it wasn't an Avengers movie. The way Age of Ultron ended with Banner wanting to stay away from people so he wouldn't hurt them it would have made sense to see him. He will be in the next Thor movie though, not to mention Infinity War 1&2.

And hopefully Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 *fingers crossed*

And hopefully Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 *fingers crossed*
Wasn't that a contingency in place just in case the first one didn't light the box office ablaze? Surely that ship has sailed.

I'd love to see it. But I feel like we probably would have heard something by now.

Prove me wrong, Marvel.

Nice moment for The San Jose Sharks tonight. Making the final for the first time in franchise history after coming close in the past but getting heartbroken. Good for big Joe Thornton, he deserves this.

Nice moment for The San Jose Sharks tonight. Making the final for the first time in franchise history after coming close in the past but getting heartbroken. Good for big Joe Thornton, he deserves this.

I've actually watched more playoff hockey this year than any previous year. This despite the fact no Canadian teams made the playoffs, including my Winnipeg Jets. There have been some great games and series. Stanley Cup final is going to be epic, whether it's Tampa or Pittsburg that make it there to play San Jose. They deserved this tonight.

I've actually watched more playoff hockey this year than any previous year. This despite the fact no Canadian teams made the playoffs, including my Winnipeg Jets. There have been some great games and series. Stanley Cup final is going to be epic, whether it's Tampa or Pittsburg that make it there to play San Jose. They deserved this tonight.

I agree. This has been a very high tempo playoffs and it's the most I've watched in a long time. My team is the Leafs. Didn't watch much this whole season, but they have some exciting young guns coming so I'll be watching more.

Wasn't that a contingency in place just in case the first one didn't light the box office ablaze? Surely that ship has sailed.

I'd love to see it. But I feel like we probably would have heard something by now.

Prove me wrong, Marvel.

GotG 2 is happening, it's no secret. I'm pretty sure they start filming soon.

I thought playoff ratings were down in our home and native land?

Come on, guys. Get with the program.

They probably are, but my computer sucks and the only channels I have are sports and children's, so the only real alternative is Justin Time.

Honestly, they've been great to watch. The California teams know how to build good hockey teams. Must be all the ice they have down there.

Hopefully the Pens come through tonight and get back to the Finals, even though I still don't believe they deserve to be there. Six months ago they were legitimately one of the worst teams in the league.

They still sorely lack chemistry, save for the Hagelin-Bonino-Kessel line. The midseason coaching change was a great move, getting rid of Mike Johnston who really never should have been hired in the first place, and Fleury getting injured was another blessing in disguise-- people choose to ignore his history of choking in big games due to his strong regular season numbers and raw talent, but he's a proven loser who just happened to win a Stanley Cup behind a very good team.

Sooo, all that being said, I'll be disappointed, though not entirely shocked if they lose Game 7 or against San Jose. Let's Go Pens.

Only reason I want The Pens to win is for Phil Kessel. He was one of my favorite players and I was sad to see him go.

That chubby bastard has been a pleasant surprise this season. Took him awhile to get going but the chemistry he found playing with Hagelin and Bonino is probably the biggest reason theyre still alive in these playoffs.

I had to listen to 45 minutes worth of Miles Davis at the pub. Whatever sins I've committed are surely forgiven for putting up with that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back