WZCW Discussion Thread

Armando Paradyse dressed as El Swago won the World title.

FTFY

At least the quality is getting better with the title being on the shoulders of a... Puerto Rican... who was known for wearing a mask... and won the Mayhem title... and beat Alex Bowen in a big match...

... fuck.

No, Armando Paradyse dressed as El Swago won the Elite X Championship. Then he rolled a 1 against Theron. Twice. La Charisma!!!!

Matt Tastic also won the Elite X title for a short while, too. The evidence is building!

Armando Paradyse/El Swago = Matt Tastic/Baez

I still feel like Ty holds me back. Just when I'm about to break out there he is to betray me, or give me my first submission loss, or throw me off the cell.

God I hate you.

I wanted Ty to be the one who wrecked Mikey. I just love working with Ty, both with and against him. He has brought out some of my best work, so maybe one day I can return the favor.

I still feel like Ty holds me back. Just when I'm about to break out there he is to betray me, or give me my first submission loss, or throw me off the cell.

God I hate you.

I hold no one back, you're only held back by your own perceived limitations. I'm just the scapegoat. I mean absolutely zero disrespect but you have to be able to defeat me to be worthy of the world title. KJ did it, and now he's set for life.

I wanted Ty to be the one who wrecked Mikey. I just love working with Ty, both with and against him. He has brought out some of my best work, so maybe one day I can return the favor.

Keep working at it man. It takes time to get there. I know when Showtime and I started feuding I was besting him most of the time until he forced himself to get better and eventually he had the edge on me. Soon it leveled out and we're about equal now. I do like knowing I still bring the best out in people, even though I admittedly have not been doing that well with this current adaptation for Ty. I'm not thrilled with the writing I've been doing with him lately, but it's a storyline I need to see through to the end.

I hold no one back, you're only held back by your own perceived limitations. I'm just the scapegoat. I mean absolutely zero disrespect but you have to be able to defeat me to be worthy of the world title. KJ did it, and now he's set for life.
You must defeat the Consecrated Banishment to stand a chance.

Found that one out the hard way.

But truthfully, it took me 5 years to develop a character, RP style and aligning that would get me to the World title. That and the completely out of nowhere situation of the title being on the line in a 30 man match.

You must defeat the Consecrated Banishment to stand a chance.

Found that one out the hard way.

But truthfully, it took me 5 years to develop a character, RP style and aligning that would get me to the World title. That and the completely out of nowhere situation of the title being on the line in a 30 man match.

A few name changes, a mask, an unmasking, soda, some Mayhem, and some Taco Bell slogans and now we're here.

Kinda reminds me of Phatso stepping up and Alex Bowen challenging me to a Mayhem Rules match when he was rolling strong as champion, and myself as champ. No idea why it does, I just remember he had the balls to call me out when I was in unfuckingstoppable mode and we had a great match out of it. As long as it isn't done in spite or to be a jackass, I'm all for that type of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back