WZCW App Exclusive: KFAD Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Blonoff

Make America Rassle Again
The video loads and WZCW Majority Owner, Kenneth Banks, is sitting at his desk in his office at WZCW corporate headquarters.

Banks: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. When I bought controlling stock in this great company, I wanted to make it my mission to keep bringing you, the fans, all the hard hitting action that you have grown accustomed to over the years. I know some of my decisions have been met with great acceptance, and others have been critically panned, but my mission remains intact, making WZCW the greatest wrestling and entertainment company on the this Earth. Step number one in that mission has and always will be, pleasing our great fans. As part of my continuing effort to make your voices heard, I have come up with an idea that I think will give new meaning to the words fan interaction. As you may have noticed, only four of the six participants in the King For A Day match have been announced. The Beard, Triple X, Ace Stevens, and Blade, with one spot being reserved for a surprise returning superstar. I am here to officially announce that they will be joined by a wrestler of the fans choosing. All active roster members not booked in a match on the Apocalypse pay-per-view will be eligible to enter their name into the race. Voting will commence in the days leading up to Apocalypse, with the official winner being revealed the night of the show. I wish all potential entrants good luck.

Anyone who isn't booked for a match at the PPV(boards soon) will be able to RP in thread specifically for the final spot. Once the match thread closes, the fed will be able to vote on the winner in a poll that will go up, and the winner will be inserted into the KFAD match. Any questions, feel free to post in the discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back