WZCW 24/7 Mayhem thread

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
The rules:

After the current champion posts a scenario the thread is open for anyone who has informed me they want in to reply.
  • The challenger will then write them attacking the champion (750 words max).
  • Creative will then give a yes or no vote.
  • The challenger needs three yes' to win or three no's to lose (whatever happens first)
  • When a challenge is made no one else can post until creative have said yes or no.
  • If you lose a challenge you can't challenge again until someone else has challenged. If you lose the belt you can challenge straight away.
  • If a new champ is crowned then the new champ has 30 mins to write a defending scenario.
  • If they don't post in the 30mins the new challenger can post and it will be compared to the last thing the champion posted.
  • There will be a period where the title can't change hands. This is from 11.59pm (eastern) on Sunday night during the week the shows will be posted until the shows are posted. This period will also allow new people to sign up.
  • The thread allows submissions once the shows have been posted.
  • The Mayhem champion can challenge for other belts.
  • Other champions cannot challenge for the Mayhem.
  • If you're in a match on the show and your opponent wins the Mayhem last before the cut off, you're now in a title match.

Last edited:
Harald entered the high-street car dealer, packed full of various car makes, mechanics and motoring apparatus. As he shut the glass doors behind him, he found a short, proudly grinning man in a crimson pinstripe suit. A nametag on his chest read "JERRY"

Jerry: Oh my god, you’re that famous wrestler, Harald Von Krigare!

Harald: It's Var Krigare. But it’s always nice to meet a fan.

Jerry: Dude, you should totally change your name to Von Krigare, it sounds so much better.

Harald: I’m not German, nor am I nobility for that matter. Just a Swede.

Jerry: Ehh, same difference. Kind of like Bulgaria basically being Russia.

Harald sighed heavily to himself, trying to contain his impatience with Jerry's ignorance.

Harald: Hmmm…anyway, I’m here for a new car, another Volvo V70 to be precise. You wouldn’t happen to have one here, would you?

Jerry: Why a Volvo V70? Why not something more sexy like an Audi? Or a BMW? It’s precision German engineering.

Harald had had enough of Jerry's deliberate misunderstandings, and flipped his lid.

Harald: For the last time…I’M SWEDISH.

Jerry leapt back in shock at Harald's sudden burst of energy.

Jerry: Woah, chill. I’ll find you your Swedish brand then.

Jerry motioned for Harald to follow him as they both strolled through the store, passing through a rainbow of colours as they waded through the rows of cars.

Harald: Swedish family value to be precise. There’s a reason you don’t see me in a Koenigsegg; a warrior must relate to his people.

Jerry: Ahh, Swedish family value. Like Aldi!

Harald: Aldi is German. You mean IKEA, and they’re not family value.

Jerry: You badmouthing IKEA?

Harald: I just get sick of people bringing it up when they try and strike up conversation about Sweden. Nothing against the place.

Jerry: Good. My brother works there.

Harald: Will he knock my block off if I keep badmouthing them?

Jerry: Now when did I ever imply that?

Harald: I’m just used to these kinds of things. You share your opinion on a business, then all of a sudden, you get an army of disgruntled employees and not-so-happy shoppers knocking on your door, spoiling for a fight.

Jerry: Sounds like you’ve been through a lot.

Harald: It’s how Taco Bell will survive the franchise wars.

Perplexed, the salesman looked over his shoulders, and saw what he needed to sell: A silver, almost-chrome Volvo V70.

Jerry: Anyway, here’s your car. Make your own this bad boy can memes. You want to skip the long paperwork portion? It’ll be boring and no-one actually wants to read that.

Harald: That would sound strange in another context.

Jerry: What?

Harald: Never mind, I don’t intend to get further than the third wall.

Jerry continued to look puzzled, but shaked it off, retreating into his trusty smile once more, motioning to the paperwork in his hand, and guiding Harald quickly through the sale process.

Jerry: Right…anyway, just sign here…and here…and write up that cheque…and congratulations, you now own a Volvo V70…again.

Harald: I better not end up regretting not reading that paperwork.

Jerry: No refunds!

Harald raised an eyebrow in suspicion at Jerry's final remark, before inspecting the vehicle carefully. He opened the engine to reveal a horrifying sight:

A photo of a car engine!

By the time Harald turned around, Jerry was long gone, his scam complete.

Harald: Sunuva!

Chapter 9: The Challenge

In the confines of a room with a cell door, Grindhouse paced back and forth. He kept his head bowed, muttering about being the last giant on Earth. He slapped the bars, and they reverberated a hair-racing sound. His manager Ramparte stood on the other side, talking with a person on the other end of a phone. As he finished, he placed it in his pocket, and pulled out a key.

"There is one more giant left to conquer, my friend. Tonight, we strike."

Harald Var Krigare could be seen signing off on some convertible from the floor-to-ceiling glass windows of the car dealership. Ramparte pointed solemnly at the Mayhem Champion. Krigare gazed across the closing room and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Motherf-"

Grindhouse punched the glass twice, bringing the protective screen down. Showing great courage, HVK rushed the new opponent with his Mayhem title. It connected across Grindhouse skull, causing him to swagger but not fall. Harald struck him again, and again, and Grindhouse took to a knee. The champion dropped his belt and lifted Grindhouse over his shoulder, and sprinted over to a model Mercedes, but Grindhouse wiggled out of his grasp. The monster threw his arm into Harald's stomach, and it made HVK keel over. Grindhouse headbutted him and, with hand outstretched, proceeded to choke the Swede to death - pressing his back square onto the Benz.

Satisfied, Grindhouse released his hold and walked over the marbled tiles to reach an Aston Martin. He struggled removing a hubcap from one of its rear tires, but succeeded. The maniac lifted the chrome above his head and stalked the champion.

HVK got his senses back and pulled apart the Benz's windshield wiper. As his opponent approached, he swung, whipping Grindhouse in the ribs over and over again. The masked man grunted in pain, and brought the hubcap down on the champion's head. Krigare stumbled and dropped to the ground. Grindhouse threw the hubcap over to wear Jerry watched the fight. He yelped and ran off into the office section.

The opponent grabbed Krigare and Irish Whipped him into a Bugatti. Alarms rang, causing Grindhouse to cover the sides of his mask and howl in pain. Harald saw an opening, and kicked Grindhouse in the stomach. He suplexed him into the Bugatti, shattering the windows! HVK pinned his opponent and in no time flat Referee McRae was there counting 1...2...

And there was no 3 as Grindhouse kicked out. HVK picked up a piece of glass and started stabbing at the psychopath, but Grindhouse got a hand in and choked the champion again. HVK swayed, close to losing consciousness, as he felt himself get lifted off of the ground and dropped through the sunroof of a Volkswagen Jetta. More piercing alarms sounded off around them. After the chokeslam, Grindhouse placed a hand over Krigare's chest, though Krigare could not feel the pin.

As McRae counted to three, Grindhouse sauntered away from the former looking worse for wear. He limped over to where Harald dropped the Mayhem championship, picked it up, and dragged it out of the car dealership - his manager clapping and beaming on like a father watching his child hit a home run.

McRae goes for the cover. 1...2..3!

We have a new Mayhem Champion. Grindhouse has 30 minutes as of this post to put in his defense.

The new Mayhem champion continued limping away from the scene, passing by curious pedestrians on the street. Ramparte chased him down, almost out of breath himself, as they walked through the busy intersection.

His manager had his phone out at the ready. "Where do you wanna go, champ? The bottom of The Grand Canyon? Top of The Empire State Building? The world is yours."

Chapter 10: The Music

There was a nightclub several blocks away that caught the monster's interest. Red handprints and floating eyeballs were plastered over the door and the word "Fangasmic" hung loosely in gothic black font. Ramparte chuckled as Grindhouse kicked the doors in.

A group of vampire emo wannabees saw the mountain of a man and were mesmerized.

"Cool gettup," one drunk and pasty Elvira said. "Do you like to swing?"

Grindhouse nodded, and picked the toothpick of a woman off the ground and swung her into the casuals. They proceeded to lose their minds running for the entrance, tripping over themselves as Ramparte quickly made work blocking off the entrance.

"I'm sorry Misfits, but we need your souls," he replied. "Eh if only for a moment, anyways."

Ramparte and Grindhouse gazed at their craftsmanship. Dozens of unconscious bodies acted as a barricade from the front entrance of Fangasmic goth nightclub. Ramparte dusted off his hands and went over to the bar. He poured himself a glass of wine and went over to the jukebox. Grindhouse stood guard, his Mayhem championship still dragging on the ground. When Ramparte found the song he wanted to play, he selected it and took a seat on a nearby stool. Grindhouse kept his eyes on the wall of bodies.

As Harald regained consciousness, he couldn't help but laugh to himself at the absurdity of the situation. It was all he had left as the Mayhem championship had been taken from him. Grindhouse had sniped at him at his most vulnerable, in his private life, and been rewarded for his effort, or thereby lack of, with the Mayhem title. The combination of hubcap wounds and metal shards had left the Swedish leviathan bloodied and worse for wear, but this only served as a stopwatch for Harald's temperance. Even if he failed to regain what was rightfully his, he would live to die another day.

Harald: A worthy challenger? Now this is a war for the tapestry of time!

Harald had traced the monstrous Grindhouse to a swanky nightclub, closer to the centre of the city they found themselves in. Attempting entry, Harald found the doors barred tighter than the most hardened cement, and despite his most concentrated efforts, could not coerce the entrance ajar. It was barred by a most sturdy force.

Searching for available resources, he saw a construction worker at duty with a jackhammer, paving the concrete for whatever benign means. It mattered not to Harald. What mattered was the Mayhem championship, and indeed, his dignity.

Harald snatched the jackhammer from the builder, and pointed his finger at him, attempting to barter for temporary ownership. It was the least he could do to honour the standards and customs of the law and the well-being of the worker.

Harald: You ever watch The Dark Knight?

Worker: No...

Harald: Starship Troopers?

Worker: Nope...

Harald: Play Streets of Rage 2?

Worker: Hell yeah!

Harald: We're in that moment right now. Pound on that entrance, distract whoever's inside, and let's take to the streets, you and I, in co-op mode!

In company with the encouragement, Harald played the most recent song on his phone playlist:

With that, the construction worker yelled enthusiastically as threw his weight against the weighted door, as Harald climbed to the roof, jackhammer strapped across his back, before applying it to the foundation of the building, a contingency plan to enter the building.

Harald: Let's see how Grindhouse likes a real snuff movie.

But oh no the ceiling is made of metal! HVK is ruined! He can't get through therefore Grindhouse remains champion.

We cut back into the club. Where another door opens (clubs have more than one doors). Record Scratch. Freeze Frame.

The club falls into silence as an entourage of about 30 people enter, behind them a familiar face. You've heard legends of this man but tonight he boogies.

He heads to the dancefloor as the DJ plays the greatest song in the world. Mr. Brightside. Two people at the side of the Dancefloor look pissed off. Grindhouse and Ramparte ask the DJ to change the track. The DJ says no and they argue back and forth. Titus is pissed off at this.

He taps Ramparte on the shoulder “Shouldn't you be in a wheelchair or something?” and he throws Ramparte into the DJ. The DJ slips and hurts himself not before accidentally hitting shuffle.

Oh it's ONNN as Titus runs straight to Grindhouse and kicks him square in the nuts. You thought he was over that didn't you? Well this is important stuff.

Grindhouse pulls out a pool cue out of nowhere but it's cool because Titus has a THERON DAGGERSHIELD TRAINING SWORD™ and hits the cue. It breaks in half and Titus hits Grindhouse across the head. He hits the ground. He goes for the cover but where's McRae? He's Irish, he's at the bar.

Rosie Danvers runs over but he's 5 Irish Car bombs down “they Call these American School Shootings in ireland you know”. Rosie persuades him to get back to work.

He goes for the cover.

McRae stumbles in to count the pin. 1.....2.....3!

Titus is the new Mayhem Champion, and becomes a Super Grandslam Champion. Titus has 30 minutes to post his defense.

The date is the 28th May 2021. 951 days in the future. Titus is still Mayhem champion.

Sounds boring right? Well come and attack him in the club as he celebrates becoming a Super Grand Slam Champion. He still needs the tag belts though. One day.

Ramparte's eyes widened. It was Titus. Of all the people to enter Fangasmic, Titus.

Grindhouse clutched his privates and howled. He tried standing up but couldn't find his balance.

The manager spat on the floor. "I was going to butt out of this event. Was gonna let my client shine like the harbinger he is. But oh no, Hall of Famers have to get their 15 minutes in," Ramparte murmured. "He had his moment the last time this title was retired. Now he will face a true Red Mask!"

Ramparte coaxed Grindhouse back to his feet. The monster searched the nightclub's floor for the title, and when he saw Titus holding it near the bar, he unleashed a blood curdling roar.

The Legend and now Super Grand Slam Champion gave the monster a wink and told him to come and take it back. The masked monster charged the Mayhem Champion, and ran headlong into the bar stools - he put a hole through the bar itself! Titus grinned, and didn't see Ramparte come at him with a bottle. He smashed it across Titus's shoulder and the champion hunched over. Titus turned around and commenced to beating the ever loving shit out of Grindhouse's manager.

Grindhouse got back up and snatched the Mayhem title from around Titus's waist. Titus released Ramparte and looked up at Grindhouse- belt across his face! With the wrestling legend down Grindhouse went for the cover - Ref McRae finishing his eighth stout while counting.

Ramparte clapped his seven foot tall monster on the back as the masked creature slung the Mayhem Championship over his shoulder. The DJ, hiding behind his booth, hung up his cellphone and waited. Grindhouse looked around the club and slightly nodded at the carnage that he created. He walked slowly towards the exit and started to clear bodies away from the door. He grabbed the door and ripped it open.......

" I came here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of kick ass. Wait, I said that wrong!"

Grindhouse grabbed Remarkable Mark Keaton by the front of his glittery 70's dance shirt and whipped him back inside the club like he weighed nothing, Mark rolled and smashed into the DJ booth, knocking over his mixing station causing the song to have a creepy, warped sound. Ramparte grabbed a Halloween themed picture off of the wall and crashed it down over Mark's head. RMK struggled to make it to his feet, the seven foot monster stood over him, he grabbed Mark's collar and threw him over the bar, smashing all the liquor off of the shelves in the back wall. Mark rolled to his side...

"There's no way I can beat this monster, dude. What the hell was I thinking, coming to this crazy club and fighting him!"

Then a can of Molson Canadian beer rolled in front of him....

Mark grabbed the beer, he squeezed the sides with his hand and the beer slashed out into the air, then into his mouth, he jumped up heroically and flexed his muscle, a closer inspection showed a moose eating grass inside the muscle. Mark launched himself over the bar and started to punch the giant over and over again, he then wound up an uppercut for a few minutes and leveled Grindhouse, who flew back into the Jukebox that exploded in fireworks! Mark shoulder checked Ramparte into the bathroom then covered the giant......

1..2..3 calls McRae new Champ!

30 mins start now.

Remarkable Mark Keaton stumbled out of the club with his Mayhem Title clutched to his chest. His cheesy 70's attire was ripped and he had bits of glass and wood all over him. He continued down the street, trying to get as much distance between him and the Michael Myers wannabe back at the club. He slowed for a minute to celebrate the title, he raised it over his head and yelled, but pedestrians ignored him, some gave him odd stares like he was a madman. Mark lowered the belt and hustled down the street.

"I have to find a nice, safe place to hunker down with this title, a place nobody would dare attack me." He walked by a Christian church, he considered going inside but he shrugged and kept on walking.

"McDonald's? Hell no, too many dangerous things in there, I need to find a nice pillow factory or something hilarious..." He stopped to lean on a post, then crossed the street.

He spotted Mick Ray McRae, the new Mayhem referee, following him. He knew a title defense was coming soon.

"B.J's?! Oh come on man! Somebody called their business B.J's ?!! Ha ha ha ha!!! That is hilarious! Right Mick?!" Mark turned and called out to the Mayhem ref, who tried to play it cool by quickly opening a newspaper, then ducking out of sight behind a building.

"It must be a bakery, Bread and Jam, that has to be it." Mark took a breath and entered the business, he walked through the place, a bit shocked at how bad his choice was. Hockey equipment, baseballs, pucks, televisions, table sets, toys, scooters, microwaves, refrigerators, bulk, bulk and more bulk! The place was jam packed full of people buying stuff and browsing.

Mark spotted a middle aged man in a Montreal Canadiens Jersey, testing the flexibility of a hockey stick near the end of one of the sporting aisles.

"Son of a bitch." Mark muttered as he grabbed a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey and pulled it on, he strapped the Mayhem title around his waste and grabbed his own hockey stick. He walked up and high sticked the guy right in the face.

"Sorry, eh!" Mark apologized, the guy nodded, then dropped a tennis ball, he tried to deke Mark out but the ball was poke checked away, it rolled across the floor and bounced off the post of a hockey net, carried by a guy in another Habs jersey, but in full goalie gear. Mark raced after the ball and got slashed by a woman wearing another Habs jersey, more guys in Leaf's jerseys showed up and a full blown game of hockey broke out on the main floor......

[Alice is seen walking down the street looking at all the stores and window shopping, today was her only day off, so she was definitely going to take advantage. Halfway down the street she hears a hoarse half crazed howl and looked across the street. Shockingly she saw Keaton with the Mayhem title raised above his head, men women and children uncomfortably staring at the 70s time capsule with a heartbeat. Alice follows Keaton secretly on the other side of the road, watching him scramble to look for a place to hide, she saw him finally walk into a Bakery like store called Bread and Jam with McRae tailing behind him. Alice crosses the street and walks up to the store]

“Well hell, how am I going to do this? Break a loaf of bread over his head and call it a day?”

[She pulls the door open and walks inside, she is shocked to see that it wasn’t a Bakery after all, but some sort of Surplus sports and Nicknak store. She hears a loud noise towards the back of the store, she slowly creeps along and hides behind boxes of fridges and washers, she sees Keaton entranced in a game of hockey. Alice smiles And slowly looks around the store and finds a Toronto maple leaf Jersey and grabs hockey stick, her eyes level, determination in her eyes, as she starts to walk over she trips over her own foot and falls down. McRae is heard laughing in the distance, as Alice stands back up. She looked down at her shoes, her red high heels where not going to be the best of footwear for this. Frustration lights up her face as she walks around looking for appropriate footwear, she stops, a huge Cheshire cat smile spread across her face, she kicks of her heels and straps on the in line roller skates, crouches low and start skating towards the game.]

“is it funny I’ve never mentioned I am a certified jammer for my Local roller derby team?”

Alice sneaks up behind Keaton, as soon as she is close enough she said the hockey stick with all her might and hits him right in the back of his legs, sending Keaton crumpling to the ground, all the random people scattered like roaches as soon as they saw her stake in, with her wild eyes. Alice skates back around raising the hockey stick one last time before cracking Keaton in the back of the head, he slumps forward, seemingly unconscious, Alice yells out for McRae as she covers Keaton and waits for the count.]

Last edited:

McRae calls ANOTHER new champion. And potentially our first Mayhem champion. ICBA to check.

30 mins for Babydoll to defend.

Alice snatches the title from the unconscious man and skates out of the store; she skates passed a couple of shops she passed in her way over to bread and Jam; Once in the parking lot of the shopping center she had parked before, Alice opens the car door takes off the skates and sits down. Gently placing the mayhem title in the passage seat, she straps on her seatbelt and drives off.

Holy crap, I can’t believe I got it! [Laughs excitedly] I know exactly where to go to at least buy me some time, I hope everyone is ready for the storm that’s heading their way.

Alice pulls into the parking lot of an abandoned looking building. She fits her hair and checks her makeup before grabbing her belt and getting out of the car. She arms her car alarm and walks inside; she is met with dimly lit mood lighting and cool sultry music. A woman in a red rhinestone corset and sheer feathery robe walks up towards her, smiling, as soon as she got close enough and saw what Alice was holding however, her smile faded away.

Unknown woman: Holy crap Alice how on earth did you get that?! Oh no… is that the Mayhem title you’ve been raving about for over a week! Oh doll what have you done?! More importantly [looks around worriedly] did anyone see you?

A: I don’t think so, well [looks over her shoulder at the irish man sitting at the bar drinking his surprisingly fourth stout of beer.] Just McRae but… he is seriously everywhere it’s scary. Just give him beer and he should be fine.

Alice’s friend rolls her eyes and calls a young pretty blonde girl dressed in a sparkly sequin pantsuit over, she whispers something in her ear and sends her on her way.

UW: “your lucky I love you so much… and that your my business partner… I mean yeah there’s love and all but hey, you gotta put work in too Missy.”

Alice and her partner laugh and joke a little more, the blond from before comes back and hands Alice’s friend an iPad.

A: “So.. what’s that? [Alice looks curiously at the screen]

BP: “well you really think we’re gonna do our pop up burlesque show without any security? [Taps on the iPad screen, revealing cameras pointed at all entrances to the club.] Plus, if they somehow do get in, well, then I guess it’ll be one hell of a show.”

Alice laughs and walks backstage, she was going to spend the time in her favorite place at least til ur was time to defend what is hers.

Chapter 11: The Security

"You've slept long enough. It's time to get back to work."

Ramparte prodded the cage with his cane. Grindhouse stirred, still sore from yesterday, but managed to lumber from his bed towards the barred door. His manager watched him stand up before reaching into his pocket. He stared down at the phone's screen, pressing firmly on an icon before he glanced back up at his client. The Recluse grinned wolfishly.

"Alice Adams is hiding out in some bar that looks abandoned but is also hosting a burlesque show, so the WZCW live feeds tell me. We live in strange times. There are cameras everywhere, clever girl, but she didn't take into account one important thing..."

Ramparte unlocked the door. Grindhouse stepped out and bowed his head at his keeper.

"...follow me."

An Hour Later

The Recluse wore a technician's suit as he passed the bouncer. He slipped his leather driving gloves on and walked around the building to the wall that had a junction box. With a sly hand, he pried it open and unfastened a smaller box, exposing wires. He reached into his back pocket and produced wire scissors. Ramparte made quick work of the power and he could hear screaming from inside. He smiled, and casually glided past the security personnel at the front entrance who looked at the door with curious stares. The former Cerberus member strolled up to an old tan van and opened the back.

Grindhouse had his legs folded and was rocking forwards and backwards. Ramparte pointed towards the club.

"Give them a show."

A Minute Later

Grindhouse sauntered up to the bouncers blocking his path, and shoved one aside. The other grabbed him from behind, but couldn't wrap his arms around the giant. The monster huffed and threw him off of his back. He kicked the entryway open and ambled in.

Everything was dark except the light emanating from cell phones. He exchanged glances with the patrons, who wanted nothing more than to stay out of his way. The music was gone but in its place was manic chatter. Grindhouse covered his head like he did at the car dealership. Without looking, he reached out and grabbed a scantily clad woman dressed like a 1920s flapper. He met her gaze.

"Baby Doll," he stated. She pointed to the backstage with a trembling finger. Grindhouse released her.

Security tried to cut the brute off, and they went flying. As he jerked the curtain aside, Alice was there on the attack- leaping up to smack him in the face with the belt!

He reeled, almost losing his balance on the stage. He roared, and she roared back. Alice lifted the belt up again, but Grindhouse charged her with his entire body. She collided with him, and fell off of the platform, crashing in to a table full of empty glasses. The beast of a man dropped from the stage and grabbed Adams by the hair, pulling her over to another raised surface - a stripper pole. He went to bash her head into the metal bannister, but she escaped his grasp and tripped him. Grindhouse fell against the pole. He howled, favoring his shoulder. The burlesque dancer seized him by the neck, tucking his head under her arm. Adams with the Private Show DDT...Grindhouse lifted her off of the ground and sent her soaring into the bannister! She fell into a heap on the revolving platform.

The savage climbed onto the pole and dragged Adams closer by her leg. He wrapped them around the pole and tugged. Alice screamed.

Referee McRae was not a sober man when he asked Baby Doll if she submits.

Last edited:
McRae breathes. That 24 hour rest was needed but away he goes. 1...2...3 another new champion making Grindhouse a 145465 time champion. Sorry Tastic!

30 mins start now to defend Grindhouse.

Grindhouse snatched the Mayhem title off of the center stage and carried it out of the club. Ramparte was parked right outside, leaving the rear door open for his client to get in. The giant climbed into the back and closed the doors behind him. Ramparte floored it.

"This time, I'm deciding where we go," Ramparte barked from behind the wheel. "I'm tired of these disgusting clubs and their rundown bars. We're heading to a place where WE have the advantage. A place I call home. It's time we took this to the next level."

The public library was busy for a Sunday night. Groups of book lovers walked in and out of the building, chatting excitedly. Ramparte stared at them and gritted his teeth.

"This is a holy place. No respect for literature anywhere anymore." The two leapt out from the van and went inside.

When the score of customers saw the seven foot tall man step up to the front desk, they shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot. Grindhouse kept his head hung low, relaxed by the quiet nature of book repositories. An elderly lady peered up at the pair and asked if she could help them.

Ramparte mean mugged the receptionist to get up from her chair. As she got up to leave, Grindhouse ventured towards the books. Ramparte took a seat, held the mic button down, and talked into the foam wand.

"Attention peasants. The library is now closed. This is the angel of mercy warning you all that I am ready to break the Seventh Seal. You have five minutes to get out of the building before my masked friend places your corpses over the entrances. I'm not fucking with you, he did it yesterday. As you exit the premises, please instruct anybody on the street that looks like they've been inside the gym to come to the Public Library. Pretty much anybody that doesn't look like yourselves. Odds are, they are mine and my client's people. We are done hiding. You think Grindhouse fears challengers? The monster at the end of this story waits for the next turn of the page. We want a fight and there's no fight quite like a Library Brawl. Also, if you see any geisha wondering around, tell them Ramparte gives her his regards. Thank you."

He released the button and propped his feet on the desk. Grindhouse wandered the rows upon rows of bookshelves like The Minotaur of ancient myth.

Alice rolls over onto her back and stares at the ceiling, when she attempts to sit up a sharp pain in her lower back shoots straight up and jumps starts a head splitting ache in the back of her skull. She let’s out a loud groan and attempts to stand. Her legs buckle underneath her as soon as she tries to put her weight as she attempted to pull herself up. Alice’s business partner is seen running up towards her.

BP: “Holy shit Baby are you OK?! [Drops to her knees next to Alice and gingerly touches her legs.] I saw everything. How are your legs? Can you move them? Oh shit please don’t tell me you sprained an ankle or something! [Slowly rotates Alice’s foot making sure it was moving properly]

Alice: “Ow! No they are not broken or sprained, just sore… I just tried to get up to quickly [looks up at her friend lovingly] awe it’s so nice to see you concerned though, you actually care! I knew money wasn’t the only reason you put up with me.” [laughs]

BP: “oh so you got jokes now? [Drops Alice’s legs] so since you seem to be fine and it’s YOUR fault our show is now going to be delayed for at least another 2 hours, why not make yourself useful and, finish what you started? I mean, I already told the troupe tonight is pretty much going to be a bust so… [smiles sinisterly] why not have some fun of your own?

A young waitress runs up and calls out to Alice, after trading a couple more insults both women got up from the floor and looked over at the young girl.

Waitress: “hey have you guys seem this video of these two guys who took over the library?! One of them is like freakishly tall and the other seems to have a Napoleon complex.”

The girl hands Alice her phone and presses play, once the video Finished Alice hands the phone back to the young waitress and thanks her.

Alice: “wow, who would of guessed, library Huh? [Randomly giggles] I don’t know why, but seeing Grindhouse in a tiny library reminds me of when my daughter plays house with her stuffies and tries to stuff them into her tiny dollhouse. Whelp [grabs her sneakers] I guess I’ll be off, man, I’ve been meaning to check out a new book. Oh! I hope they have the new King book.”

Alice’s friend rolls her eyes. She playfully pushes her out towards the door and turns around with her back towards Alice.

BP: “Knock them dead girl! [Focuses her attention on the group of people still there] now…. Who in the Fuck thought it would be funny to bring a stripper pole here?!

Alice jogs towards her car and is off, once she finds the library she parks as far from the entrance as possible. She walks up towards the door and peeks inside, she sees Ramparte with his feet kicked up on the desk. She looks past the from desk and sees Grindhouse aimlessly wandering through a row of books.

Alice: “Shit there goes that way, well let’s hope the back door is open .”

Alice still crouching low, makes her way to the back door of the library, giggles the knob a bit to make sure it was unlocked, once confirmed she turns the knob and sneaks inside. Alice hides in the horror genre isle and peeks through the empty above spaces. Once she gets a clear visual on Grindhouse a few rows away she places her hands on the book shelf and pushes.

Alice: “forgive me Stephen King.”

The bookshelves fall one after another like dominoes trapping grind house underneath, Alice Squeals in delight and climbs the fallen cases, once on top of Grindhouse she jumps up and down a few times for good measure, out of the corner of her eye she sees Ramparte running towards her, she picks up an encyclopedia and chucks it straight towards him, Bull’s-eye! Ramparte is hit square in the middle of his head and he falls back. Alice Calls out to McRae desperately trying to get the pin before either men wake up.

Last edited:
Referee McRae hops on to the jagged wooden shelf tops without flinching. 1...2...3! Alice "Baby Doll" Adams is a 2x Mayhem Champion!

Alice has 30 minutes to defend her gold.

Last edited:
Alice scrambles for the belt and jumps off the shelves (and Grindhouse), as soon as her feet hit the carpeted floor Alice books it to the entrance, she passes a very angry looking Ramparte and stifles a laugh at the huge bump that was starting to form.

Alice: “Awe poor baby, I’m very sorry I hope it doesn’t leave a mark!”

Alice pushes the doors open and runs across the parking lot to her car. Alice jumps into the drivers seat and quickly drives away, quickly looks around the area she passes by random stores and buildings, she had been driving for what seems like forever when she finally saw the perfect hiding spot.

Alice: “oh snap, they are having a Halloween festival?! I should blend in easy here, now...[Alice pays the parking attendant and strolls into the festival] oh, it’s a college one? Well now, let’s play dress up shall we?

Alice walks up to a cart selling masks and starts looking around. Pleased with all the intricate masquerade grotesque and masks and fake limbs, she tries on a handful; she finally settles for a gold trimmed lace rabbit mask. She pays the vendor, puts the mask and Mayhem belt on, then casually walks away. Getting a funny feeling in her stomach, Alice looks over her shoulder and sees McRae trailing behind. She rolls her eyes and turns around, quickly walking back towards him. McRae stops in his tracks and pretends to look at the nearest vendor booth.

Alice: “look, I know you’re here and it’s maddening that you are the only one here not dressed for the occasion [grabs the nearest mask and pays the girl at the booth] if your going to keep watch then at least TRY to blend in. [laughs]

Alice tosses the old school Ben Cooperesque Dracula mask at McRae, before he could say a word she turns away and disappears into the crowd of partying couples and frat boys.

Callie Clark had been watching the chaos of the 24/7 rules of the Mayhem Championship play out on her phone, between videos posted by WZCW and twitter keeping her updated, she knew everything going on. She just watched Alice Adams beat Grindhouse in a library, and laughed to herself as she watched the video.

Clever girl, she knew she had no chance if she fought him straight up. I wonder where she ran off to...

Callie looked at twitter for updates, and found out Alice fled to a Halloween festival near her hotel.

Hmm...interesting. I'll be right back buddy, I think I need to get into the Halloween spirit.

Callie winked at her dog, who was sitting on the floor looking at her, and quickly pulled out a death eater mask and robe, and slipped them on before heading out to the festival. Upon arriving at the festival, she looked through countless people before finding a woman wearing a rabbit mask, with the Mayhem Championship around her waist.

Gotcha.

Callie watched her go back into the crowd, and looked around for a plan of attack, before spotting a large pumpkin. She quickly walked over and picked it up, before tracking down Alice again, and sneaking up behind her.

Avada Kedavra!

Callie smashed the pumpkin over the head of Adams, knocking her to the ground before unmasking herself to reveal herself to the crowd of people watching, who began buzzing about the former Elite Champion setting her sights on new gold. Callie took the Mayhem Championship off the waist of Adams, and tossed it aside as Alice began to stir.

Dammit!

Callie panicked and looked around for another weapon, before spotting a cider cart! She ran over to the cart, as Alice got up, and shoved it into her, spilling cider all over the place in the process! Spotting a tombstone decoration, Callie picked it up and smashed the decorated piece of wood across the ribs of the fallen Adams, before covering her for a pin while screaming for referee McRae to count the pin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back