WZ Tag Tournament?

tdmoon

Pre-Show Stalwart
Being fairly new to this site, this year has been my first experience with the WZ Tournament. It's an interesting idea and an entertaining way to learn more about wrestlers I may not be as familiar with. It also creates some fascinating match-ups that are fun to mull over.

I am curious if a similar tournament has been done here for histories great tag teams? I'm guessing you'd have to pare down the entries considerably but it could lead to some pretty good discussion. My question is: has this been done? And if so, which team won it?

Well, it would always boil down to Whosits vs Road Warriors with the latter going over, because Road Warriors.

I like this idea!! Would the tournament only consist of actual Tag Teams or can it include makeshift teams, like the Two-Man Power Trip or any of John Cena’s Tag Team Championship runs?? Either way, I love tournaments, so you can count on my votes if this takes place.

If the finals were Hulk Hogan and John Cena vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock, who would win!? I think this match alone could be a thread on it’s own.

If the finals were Hulk Hogan and John Cena vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock, who would win!? I think this match alone could be a thread on it’s own.

I'd have to go with Austin/Rock in that potential matchup. They're legit real life friends who understand each other's styles extremely well from all the times they've worked together.

I'd have to go with Austin/Rock in that potential matchup. They're legit real life friends who understand each other's styles extremely well from all the times they've worked together.

I agree that I would also pick Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock over Hulk Hogan and John Cena. This match up kind of has that “Superman and Captain America vs. Batman and Ironman” feel to it. This battle could main event raw and would need a rematch on Smackdown and a rubber match at WrestleMania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back