Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WZ Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Dusty Rhodes Region

Simpsons Fanatic
vs.
TLC

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

I don't know much about simpsons except that he is the cruiserweight champ in WPC. And I know TLC, he is my top customer for sigs haha. And I consider him a good friend here on the forum. So he gets my vote.

It's very awkward whenever I'm on the forums at school, because Simpsons Fanatic's sig moons everyone who looks over my shoulder.

Then again, he's a fellow Kofi mark and a nice guy...

But TLC is one of my best customers! So him.

Reactions: TLC
Simpson's Fanatic has been around for ever, seemingly, and he is a very solid performer. TLC is one of the better ones of the second half of 2009ers, so he gets my vote.

Oh wait, nevermind, TLC is one of our newer bisexual members, right? Shea, he gets my vote for sure.

No love for the fanatic of the simpsons variety eh? Where is the Canadian contingent, a fellow countryman needs your votes!

Seriously though, I saw this coming. I actually think I'm the longest running member here to not be known throughout the boards. That's actually pretty impressive I think.

I like Simpsons_Fanatic. I like TLC too. The underscore determined it, though.

Wow.... I really didn't expect this to be the blowout that it's become.

Y'all Simpsons is actually a great poster. Granted, he doen't get noticed much, but I persoanlly like him. I also very much like this new TLC person, but just to make it closer, I'm going with S_F

It took me a second to remember anything from either...

TLC seems more active now, but I'm voting for s_f, because he has a cooler name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back