Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Ric Flair Region

Remix
vs.
NoFate

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

If NoFate was going against someone that is somewhat active and decent, I'd vote for him, but the only posts I've seen from Remix was something about him being an alt.

Yeah.... you kinda get a pass from me when you're writing for the main fucking website.

Nofate, easily.

NoFate007 once said that he wants to be a writer, but that he hates to read :disappointed:. I'll go with Remix, even though I think he's a Downward Spiral alt.

NoFate isn't really around anymore, but I don't think I've ever seen a post by remix that I can remember was by him. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I can remember plenty by DEADMAN, but it just means that he hasn't caught my attention yet.

Guys, NoFate doesn't write for the main page anymore. They stopped accepting his columns. he now has a website, and he posts the announcements for new columns on the WZF Facebook group.

I'm still voting for him.

Yep, that was my reaction too.

It doesn't astonish me. I think you're a good poster. I saw your work in the Mickie James thread. the one I added a petition to. You were very good, in my opinion.

You just have to wait a year or so. Then, my friend, youth will be served.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back