Results are only viewable after voting.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
WrestleZone Forum Singles Tournament FIRST ROUND

Terry Funk Region

FalKon/JickieMames
vs.
Coco/Emerson Cocod

This is a single elimination tournament. If there is a draw, I'll flip a coin. Any unneeded drama, which I'll have final say over, is an automatic disqualification and possible penalties such as warnings or infractions.

The criteria is simple: who do you think is better? You can judge that by contributions to the forums, popularity, entertainment value, wrestling knowledge or anything else you can think of, or any combination. I know it's often said that this isn't a popularity contest, but in this case part of it is. Have fun with it.

Any questions you have, ask me (KB or Lariat). Let the posting begin. Or, continue as all of you have posted before I guess.

Oh and the winner gets to request any PPV ever that they want reviewed, pending me being able to find it.

They're both pretty annoying, but Coco posts about more than Mickie James, and never pretended to have a vagina.

Coco is funny, and a good poster. FalKon is a recovering annoyance on the forums that has changed his attitude along with his name. Hmmm. I think I'm going to pick Coco.

This is easy. Fans of the fed, Coco haters, and those who feel pity for FalKon will vote for him.

Which might make this closer than it should be.

Coco is the most underrated rookie, followed by GD. Shawn bashing be damned, I'm going with Coco here. He may make it very far.

I'm pretty mcuh planning on getting into WZCW in the near future. I have an awesome character in mind too. Top secret though. I need to conduct more research.

Tenta, I like Shawn. I just think his fans over-do it. He really is great.

Whoever asks me for their vote first gets it...I like Coco, but I feel bad for FalKon and his friend The Pope CTC MEM, or whatever the poster's name was.

1) Vote for who you think is the correct vote. I can concede to losing to Coco.

2) Just because Pope is an Aussie doesn't mean we are friends... he lives in a different state actually.

3) NSL, I have posted more on MJ than Coco.

You and GD should form a tag team together to challenge me and MRC for the titles. Greatest comedic roleplaying ever.

I actually don't mind Falkon; he put a great deal of effort into our debate, and I respect that.

Coco is amusing, but convoluted wrestling posts outweigh comedy any day of the week.

My vote goes to Coco seeing as he's one of the only posters round her that makes me laugh

Coco is amusing, but convoluted wrestling posts outweigh comedy any day of the week.
Oh, well allow me to retort.

fuck_you_nerd_boy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back