WWE2K16 Download packs?

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
So all of this years Download packs for WWE2k15 have now been released and while I was happy to finally see the likes of Bam Bam Bigalow and the Honky Tonk Man Appear, I can't help but feel a little disapointed. So it got me thinking what I would like to see next time around and I though the following could be quite good.

WRESTLEMANIA 1 PACK

HULK HOGAN
RODDY PIPER
MR T
PAUL ORNDORFF
ANDRE THE GIANT
GREG VALINTINE

manager - BOBBY HEENAN

arena - Wrestlemania I

ECW PACK

RVD
RHINO
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
DEVON DUDLEY
SPIKE DUDLEY

manager - PAUL HAYMAN

arena - ONE NIGHT STAND
ECW ARENA

NXT PACK

KEVIN OWENS
FINN BALOR
TYLER BREEZE
HIDEO ITAMI
WILLIAM REGAL
SASHA BANKS

Now these are only a couple of the packs that I would like added to WWE2K16 and i'm curious to see what everyone else would like included next time around.

Since it seems like Wrestlemania 32 will be Undertakers last match, I would love to see a path of The Undertaker set like they did with Path of the Warrior on 2K15. Start at Wrestlemania 7 and go from there.

Since it seems like Wrestlemania 32 will be Undertakers last match, I would love to see a path of The Undertaker set like they did with Path of the Warrior on 2K15. Start at Wrestlemania 7 and go from there.

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up doing something like that, if not for WWE 2K16 but the year after if 'Taker does indeed retire at WM32. It would be cool to play through the different eras of The Deadman, from his early days to the Ministry phase, to the Bad Ass and then his return as the Phenom.

I wouldn't mind seeing a "New Generation" style game mode, with characters like Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, British Bulldog, Mr Perfect, Yokozuna etc.

Also, we NEED to have ECW and WCW arenas in the game, it was ridiculous that not even a Nitro arena was part of the WCW DLC this year.

In a WCW pack I'd like the Nitro/Thunder/Starrcade/Clash arenas and new characters of Goldberg, Hollywood Hogan, Nash, Hall, Lance Storm and some of the Cruiserweights- perhaps Ultimo Dragon, Juventud Guerrera and Dean Malenko. And for God's sake put the WCW Television Title in the game, its missing for some reason!

In the ECW DLC pack, again we'd need some of the arenas- including the WWECW arena, with characters including Rhyno, Sabu, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Jerry Lynn, The Eliminators and The Impact Players.

However, the feature I most want to see in WWE 2K16 is the re-addition of all the match types/features that were removed for this year's game. It was a disgrace the game was released in the state it was in, there was so many limited modes.

Also, fix the damn "pin" bar, its almost impossible to time it right for a kick out. The one on 2k14 was much better.

i agree. this is the first wrestling game i've played since 2008 and i hear the last one is so much better. i've gotten used to this one and have been able to kick out most times..however there are times when i have a big box and miss it and end up losing to a body slam or what have you.
as far as characters go, i would love to see all guys mentioned and updated roster packs every so often. the creation mode sucks, all of my caw's look like they came from the same family and are all related to one another..hell you can't even create your own diva.
only redeeming quality in this game is the Universe mode. i use my own roster of guys for my own independent show and barely use the roster of wwe guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back