Wwe

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RKO5454

Hi, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. But I am going to my friends house tomorrow and we are having a 5 Man Royal Rumble Match. I need somebody good to be. The people already took are:

-Goldberg
-HHH

My idea, since I have a HBK shirt and a Kane Shirt was I already made a kane mask and glove so I was going to wear my HBK shirt underneath my kane shirt then take the Kane one off to reveal that I will be HBK. I need ideas please. BTW my entry # is 4 just to let you know.

That was real nice. REAL NICE! I was asking a simple FUCKING question you jackass. I want positive comments!

sammy_5 said:
dude ur fucking ******ed why dont u be Mr. Cumsuck"

Do that again and you will be banned. This is your only warning. There is no reason to act like that.

y dnt u b eugene or doink the clown or vito!(in a dress)

I thought the Mr.Cumsuck thing was fuckin hilarious. Maybe you should go with that. Now before you get pissed at me just think about, your friends will think it's fuckin hilarious, plus everyone will underestimate you and you can go in and dominate. Just picture it, Mr. Cumsuck-Bob's Neighborhood Local Heavyweight Champion. It's got a nice ring to it don't ya think.

Dude I was dead serious before man, if your not gonna be Mr.Cumsuck, can I go to your friends house and be him?

Holy shit dude! Like WTF is wrong with you people! Of course you can come. But first I need a WWE Superstar to be. Then you can be Mr. Cumsuck.

YESS! Dude I'm coming tomorrow with a t-shirt that says Mr. Cumsuck. And my entrance music will be like this, DA DA DA DA SLURP SLURP, DA DA DA DA SLURP SLURP. I'm gonna win it will be awsome.

giantz4eva said:
YESS! Dude I'm coming tomorrow with a t-shirt that says Mr. Cumsuck. And my entrance music will be like this, DA DA DA DA SLURP SLURP, DA DA DA DA SLURP SLURP. I'm gonna win it will be awsome.

That post sealed this threads fate. This thread has gone into the realm of pointless spam. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back