WWE TLC - Raw Women's Championship: Rousey vs Jax

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As per Raw last night, Ronda Rousey will defend her Raw Women's Championship against Nia Jax at WWE TLC.

Keep all relevant discussion in here.

Ronda needs to keep her run, as probably to settle her reign as big as possible and have a main eventer, not f* Nia, to beat her for it. I’m still looking for the punishment for Nia for breaking Becky’s face, as WWE has always played that way to unsafe performers. Maybe here, maybe at the RR...
But as Ronda is a lot better than in MITB, it’s gonna be a better match, but I really dislike Nia Jax’s matches, really soft in terms of performance, probably the only one I liked was with Bayley on NXT

Nia's first run as Raw Women's Champion was abysmal. I'm not exactly a big fan of Nia's, but she's preferable as a heel than as a face as she's just completely bland when she tries to be "good." I'm also glad to see that WWE is embracing the whole #Facebreaker bit instead of running away from it or trying to pretend that it didn't happen as it's actually making Nia somewhat interesting.

With that being said, Nia Jax should not be the one to beat Ronda Rousey, in my opinion, and I don't think it'll happen at TLC. IF the plan is to do a match between Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch for WrestleMania and to have said match close the show, as is a rumor going around, then Rousey shouldn't lose via pinfall or submission between now and WrestleMania. Maybe let someone score a few wins here and there via count our or DQ, but Rousey truly and genuinely losing her first match, given how over she is, needs to happen on a much bigger stage than TLC and it should be against someone that a lot of fans would really, really want to see beat her.

You know what, it might be crazy but i could see Nia actually win the belt here. Like it or not, the injury to Becky Lynch was a blessing in disguise for both Nia and Becky, Now becky is penciled in for a big mania match and Nia got the heel heat that she disparately needed. But i wouldn't have her beat ronda clean, i would use the same booking they did with Eddie Guerrero when he beat lesnar for the title. First have charlotte buy a front row ticket and have her sit front row during the match then Do the match similar to the first one they had at money in the bank. Nia dominate for a while then ronda comes back toss her to the mat and goes for the armbar but just before she hooks the armbar tamina distract her, ronda and to hit tamina but knock down the ref by mistake, then she goes back to nia and hook the armbar when charlotte come to the ring and hit her with either a spear or something else depending on how ronda does the armbar, then the ref wakes up and nia hit the legdrop and pin ronda for the championship and get nuclear heat for beating ronda.

Then have both charlotte and Ronda enter the rumble and have ronda win the match which would lead her to challenging becky for the title at mania and you could the the ronda vs charlotte match at either elimination chamber or fastlane or maybe both.

It makes sense for these two to have another match with they’re unfinished business from they’re first bout. They’re was a Money in the Bank cash in so Ronda has never beat Nia. Nia is one of the few woman on the roster who is a believable opponent for Rousey given her size and how’s shes been built.
It’s a no brainer to play off of Becky Lynche’s real life injury because of Nia and incorporate it into the storyline. It’s reminencent of when Owen Hart injured Austin at Summerslam 97 and they made it part of the buld and played off the heat. Roses will likely retain and carry the title until Mania but I still expect a good hard hitting match much like at Money in the Bank this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back