WWE TLC 2017 LD: Hopefully Asuka Isn't Sick Too

All that needed was Kane coolly telling Braun "Have a seat" before pulling the chairs. Moment of the year.

Like that backstage segment from I believe Raw a bunch of a years ago where JBL, Kane, and someone were talking and JBL said he was going to give someone a clothesline from hell and without missing a beat, Kane goes "I've been through hell and I didn't see your clothesline anywhere."

Must have rewound and watched 100 times. I lol'd.

Like that backstage segment from I believe Raw a bunch of a years ago where JBL, Kane, and someone were talking and JBL said he was going to give someone a clothesline from hell and without missing a beat, Kane goes "I've been through hell and I didn't see your clothesline anywhere."

Must have rewound and watched 100 times. I lol'd.

Oh that was glorious. One of my all time favorite Kane moments.

It's like Vince just now saw the first Ninja Turtles movie with the garbage truck spot.

Angle returning to the match and they need to play his music?

If I could book a goofy moment, I'd have Angle do something to start a USA chant and then have whoever he was fighting get fired up because they're every bit as American as he is.

So wait.

Assuming the booking was the same (and there's a very good reason to believe it wouldn't have been), Reigns might have beent he one gone for most of the match?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back