"WWE Superstars" vs. TNA?

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Not the regular thread we always see, but seeing that the new Superstars show will debut on Thursday 16th April, it means that it will be on the same time TNA Impact airs. Are WWE planning to see how they do against TNA with the concept of anyone can battle at any time?

Honest opinions?

Maybe. I know nothing about the show, really. I think it's supposed to be highlights. Which is the best way to watch wrestling. All the good stuff in an hour. I think it'll kill TNA. Not literally, unfortunately.

I think it's a stupid move. Putting up a supposedly highlight show against a fresh show is'nt the greatest idea, if they put on fresh material, it might hurt TNA. The best scenario is the WWE putting up fresh material and getting lower ratings than TNA, which will cause some sort of competition, but that won't happen, too many WWE fans.

If it's a highlight show TNA will do better than it. The fans who prefer WWE will have watched the Raw/Smackdown shows in the first place.

Here's a preview of it, sorry for the quality

[YOUTUBE]/v/wSxKYzwzVHY&hl=en&fs=1"[/YOUTUBE]

This is just a version of the old Sunday Heat isn't it? The opening show will have some big names on it, but eventually it will just have random tag matches, diva matches and the occasional US title defence. Main events will be R-Truth vs Mike Knox and things like that. Still will probably outrate TNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back