WWE: Stretcher Match, The Rock vs. Kane

The Rock vs. Kane

• Rocky

• Kane

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WWE Region, from Madison Square Garden, in New York City.

Match: Stretcher Match. A line will be placed on the stage, while a stretcher will be placed next to ringside. The goal of the match is to place your opponent on the stretcher, and wheel them across the line on the stage for the victory.

Ambulance_Stretcher.jpg

images

The Rock

1158630651Rock.jpg

vs.

The Big Red Machine Kane
champ_kane.jpg

The Rock wins.

But wait, Kane's a monster and can't be kept down long

Neither can The Rock. The stretcher will end up two inches from the line after a couple of failed attempts, and The Rock would only have to hit the smackdown to knock Kane onto the stretcher and push it two inches.

But, but, Kane is heavier so The Rock can't get him on/push the stretcher

The Rock is 260lbs. Kane is 300lbs. 40lbs. oooooooh. Also, Lesnar beat Big Show and Mysterio beat Finlay in a stretcher match. I THINK Lesnar weighs a lot less than the Big Show, and Mysterio weighs less than Finlay.

Kane with weapons would kill The Rock

Like that No Holds Barred match where Rock beat Kane?

Kane in his prime was unstoppable

And The Rock pinned him numerous times in that era.

The Rock is one of the most decorated superstars of all time. He beat everyone of importance in his time in the business. Kane is the ultimate jobber to the stars. Kane is the exact type of opponent they build up for The Rock to beat. Vote Rock.

Sorry Kane. Even in your prime, you lose this one.

The Rock has gone through which superstars to get here? Justin Credible, Evan Bourne, and Arn Anderson. Ok.

Kane has gone through Frank Gotch, Nick Bockwinkle, and Curt Hennig.

Even if someone wanted to argue the monster angle, look at the wear and tear. Kane has had to go through 3 heavy hitters. The Rock has had to go through who? A former 4 Horsemen member, a up-and-coming but not even close to Main Eventing Evan Bourne, and a former 8 time Hardcore Champion? Right.

The Rock barely had to jog into this match, and Kane has to be gassed. The Rock takes this.

Sorry Kane. Even in your prime, you lose this one.

The Rock has gone through which superstars to get here? Justin Credible, Evan Bourne, and Arn Anderson. Ok.

Kane has gone through Frank Gotch, Nick Bockwinkle, and Curt Hennig.

Even if someone wanted to argue the monster angle, look at the wear and tear. Kane has had to go through 3 heavy hitters. The Rock has had to go through who? A former 4 Horsemen member, a up-and-coming but not even close to Main Eventing Evan Bourne, and a former 8 time Hardcore Champion? Right.

The Rock barely had to jog into this match, and Kane has to be gassed. The Rock takes this.

Umm...no. You can bet that The Rock is gassed himself. Chasing Evan Bourne around the ring, getting beat up by Double A and squashing Justin Credible will gas ANYBODY. I give this match to the People's Champion simply because Kane is sadistic, he can win, but he makes too many mistakes. He'll focus too much on hurting The Rock and walk into some kind of Rock Bottom or a chair shot to be stretchered out.

This will be an interesting match because they're two big men that have to be pushed across a finish line to win. Kane tops 300 lbs. and the Rock is 275. So this will be a test for both men, but I give this one to The Rock. He's a big match kind of guy and he rarely loses them.

Yeah, the Rock wins this one, but definately not easily.

I agree completely with the finish. The stretcher will be a foot away from the finish line, and the Rock will mount some crazy-ass comeback to knock Kane down and roll him over the line quickly. So, yeah, the Rock wins.

For the arguement of weapons:

Many think Kane will dominate the match with weapons, and while I'm inclined to agree, I also think that one of Kane's ONLY weaknesses in his prime were weapons. The Rock is faster, and would be able to take advantage of Kane at certain points in the match. While I still believe Kane will pummel the Rock severely, I think the Rock only really needs advantage at one point in the match to win it.

The only way I'd argue against this is if Kane were able to KO the Rock. Then, Kane wins. However, I don't think that will happen. Vote Rocky.

The Rock wins.

Gotta disagree there, friend.

Neither can The Rock. The stretcher will end up two inches from the line after a couple of failed attempts, and The Rock would only have to hit the smackdown to knock Kane onto the stretcher and push it two inches.

Rock may have kicked out of pretty much every finisher that has ever hit him, but Kane can keep him down for a long, long time. Here's some proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbGVXNe4XTA

In case you don't wanna click on the link, I'll tell you what it is. A video of Kane chokeslamming The Rock, then Undertaker, then Rikishi. The Rock stays down for about 45 seconds to a minute from the chokeslam. That's plenty of time for Kane to push the stretcher, with one arm if he feels like it, across the line.

You think Kane is hard to keep down? Kane is almost impossible to keep down, at his prime he took 3 tombstones to stay down. I don't think Rock has ever kicked out of a tombstone, let alone 3.
You say the Rock would be able to knock Kane onto the stretcher using the smackdown laying punch combo? I don't think I've ever seen that knock down Kane. All it's ever done is knock Kane to the outside where he lands on his feet or make Kane stumble for a moment before he nails a huge power move on The Rock. When the Rock layed the Smackdown in the No Holds Barred match doesn't count, the punch itself didn't knock Kane down, he just once again stumbled. Only this time, he stumbled off the stage. But even so, I believe Kane was in control of the match about 30 seconds later? Just to make sure, I'll post the link to that video too....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpl9oK9nvvg
Notice how after Kane receives the Rock Bottom onto a chair, he sits up 20 seconds later.

And then we gotta take into account Kane's size. The man is a fair bit over 300 pounds and 7 feet tall. A punching combo wouldn't be enough to knock him onto a stretcher. At most, Kane would stumble a bit and knock over the strectcher.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVdvI-BycBI
Here's another video. Yeah, the Rock kicks out of the chokeslam, but also stays down for a good while after it. The people's elbow keeps Kane for a 3 second pin, before he gets up very quickly. And then he kicks out the Rock Bottom.

The Rock is 260lbs. Kane is 300lbs. 40lbs. oooooooh. Also, Lesnar beat Big Show and Mysterio beat Finlay in a stretcher match. I THINK Lesnar weighs a lot less than the Big Show, and Mysterio weighs less than Finlay.

Lesnar beat Big Show with a forklift. I don't think The Rock would be that clever.
And Finlay may be a "tough Irish bastard", but the amount of pain he can take before staying down doesn't even come close to Kane in his prime.

Like that No Holds Barred match where Rock beat Kane?

You mean the match that I posted up there ^ and shows that The Rock only got the win cause Kane was distracted by Tori?

And The Rock pinned him numerous times in that era.

I'm sorry, but since when does pinning come into a stretcher match? Yeah, The Rock kept Kane down for 3. But it would take The Rock a lot longer to bring Kane up after the move, somehow sufficiently balance him on the stretcher, and then use all his strength to push the big bastard (uphill, might I add) across the line. Looking at how long Kane's chokeslams keep The Rock down, Kane would have time to pick The Rock up, which he would do with ease, throw his lifeless body onto the stretcher and wheel amount with plenty of time to spare before The Rock even moved.

Please don't let The Rock win this one simply because he was popular, guys. Look at my arguements. See how they make sense.
Vote Kane.

Rock may have kicked out of pretty much every finisher that has ever hit him, but Kane can keep him down for a long, long time.

If he can kick out of a finisher, he can roll off a stretcher.

You think Kane is hard to keep down? Kane is almost impossible to keep down, at his prime he took 3 tombstones to stay down. I don't think Rock has ever kicked out of a tombstone, let alone 3.

I know. But to push someone three inches over the line doesn't take a finisher. I have said I don't think either could be kept down long enough to be pushed from the ring to the top of the ramp. Rock can't beat Kane that way, but Kane can't beat The Rock either. Whoever loses I fully expect them to be standing straight after being pushed over the line.

You say the Rock would be able to knock Kane onto the stretcher using the smackdown laying punch combo? I don't think I've ever seen that knock down Kane. All it's ever done is knock Kane to the outside where he lands on his feet or make Kane stumble for a moment before he nails a huge power move on The Rock.

If it can knock him over a rope it can knock him onto a stretcher. He can stumble onto it if you will. But I meant it can take something as little as thet to win this. The stretcher will be three inches from the line and the tiniest margin will win it. When push comes to shove, when it's all on the line, when it really matters The Rock generally comes through. Kane generally loses. Even as Kane's biggest fan you have to admit he loses in the big match ups. The Rock wins them

Notice how after Kane receives the Rock Bottom onto a chair, he sits up 20 seconds later.

Back to this debate. The stretcher will be close to the line. 20 seconds is more than enough time to push Kane over the line.

And then we gotta take into account Kane's size. The man is a fair bit over 300 pounds and 7 feet tall. A punching combo wouldn't be enough to knock him onto a stretcher. At most, Kane would stumble a bit and knock over the strectcher.Yeah, the Rock kicks out of the chokeslam, but also stays down for a good while after it. The people's elbow keeps Kane for a 3 second pin, before he gets up very quickly. And then he kicks out the Rock Bottom.

We're on this again. Finishers are obsolete here really. They would have to him them onto the stretcher for them to benefit them. The time it takes for them to knock them down, pick them up and onto the stretcher the other guy will have gotten up.

Lesnar beat Big Show with a forklift. I don't think The Rock would be that clever.
My point is the weight difference means jack shit. Kane is a lot lighter than Show anyway. Forklift won't be needed.

And Finlay may be a "tough Irish bastard", but the amount of pain he can take before staying down doesn't even come close to Kane in his prime.

And The Rock is 100 times harder than rey Mysterio. I am not comparing wrestlers here. I am comparing sizes. The weight does not come into this match.

You mean the match that I posted up there ^ and shows that The Rock only got the win cause Kane was distracted by Tori?

He is a dumb fuck then isn't he? Letting himself get distracted. He lost the match. He couldn't beat The Rock with weapons. I was merely getting the arguement that Kane would win cos he has weapons out the way before it was used.

I'm sorry, but since when does pinning come into a stretcher match? Yeah, The Rock kept Kane down for 3. But it would take The Rock a lot longer to bring Kane up after the move, somehow sufficiently balance him on the stretcher, and then use all his strength to push the big bastard (uphill, might I add) across the line.

As I have said, neither of them could do this. It will be the last few inches that decide it. And the Rock has no problem lifting Kane up. He has done it a fair few times in his career.

Looking at how long Kane's chokeslams keep The Rock down, Kane would have time to pick The Rock up, which he would do with ease, throw his lifeless body onto the stretcher and wheel amount with plenty of time to spare before The Rock even moved.

If The Rock could kick out of the chokeslam, it shows he was able to move. He can easily role off the side of a stretcher.

Please don't let The Rock win this one simply because he was popular, guys.

I agree. Let The Rock win because he is better equipped than Kane.

Vote Kane.

Don't.

I'm voting for Kane here. In his prime, he was more than just a monster. He was decimating anyone, and everyone. On one episode of RAW, he was set to clear the ring of 8 men. Numbers of course caught up to him, but he handled his own pretty well. He'll take whatever the Rock can dish out, and then chokeslam him onto the stretcher, and roll him across the line.

I'm not taking anything away from the Rock. I saw him smash Mick Foley over the head 15-20 times with a chair. Foley was still standing though. Kane will take a few, and then toss Rocky around like a ragdoll.

When I think of Kane in his absolute prime, I think of him during the first year or so he was in the WWF. He was a true monster and could pretty much just plow through anyone on the WWF roster. When I think of the Rock against that particular version of Kane, when he seemed more like some force of nature rather than a second rate psycho from a lousy horror movie, I have to give it to Kane. The Rock would pull out all the stops, do everything that he could possibly think of. Given the fact that he could use anything he could get his hands on, the Rock would do pretty well against him.

When it's all said and done though, I have to give Kane the edge.

If he can kick out of a finisher, he can roll off a stretcher.

He can kick out of a chokeslam, but as I said it kept him down for a long long time. If he rolled off the stretcher, it would still be a while before The Rock would be able to defend himself.

I know. But to push someone three inches over the line doesn't take a finisher. I have said I don't think either could be kept down long enough to be pushed from the ring to the top of the ramp. Rock can't beat Kane that way, but Kane can't beat The Rock either. Whoever loses I fully expect them to be standing straight after being pushed over the line.

I've shown you proof, I've shown you videos that shows that if Kane nailed the chokeslam on The Rock, which has been able to in every match involving The Rock and Kane that I've seen, he would be down long enough for Kane to put him on the stretcher and wheel him out. Don't assume it would end with the stretcher a few inches from the line.

If it can knock him over a rope it can knock him onto a stretcher. He can stumble onto it if you will.

Getting knocked out of the ring and landing on your feet is not the same as being knocked onto a stretcher simply because of the landing on his feet part. If The Rock had been able to successfully knock down Kane from laying the Smackdown, I would definately think that Kane could be knocked onto the stretcher that way. But the truth is, Kane has always been left standing from The Rock's punches.

But I meant it can take something as little as thet to win this. The stretcher will be three inches from the line and the tiniest margin will win it. When push comes to shove, when it's all on the line, when it really matters The Rock generally comes through. Kane generally loses. Even as Kane's biggest fan you have to admit he loses in the big match ups. The Rock wins them

Yes he does lose the big match ups, I'll be the first to admit it. But it won't be one of those matches where it could go either way with The Rock using adrenaline or energy from the crowd or whatever to fight back and beat Kane. If Kane nails the chokeslam, which there's a 99.9% chance he will, The Rock will be down for good. And that's if Kane chokeslams him in the ring, Kane could end up doing it on the outside.

Back to this debate. The stretcher will be close to the line. 20 seconds is more than enough time to push Kane over the line.

Assuming The Rock brings someone along to distract Kane so he can hit Kane with the chair and then the Rock Bottom onto it, and also assuming that Kane doesn't hit the Chokeslam first.

We're on this again. Finishers are obsolete here really. They would have to him them onto the stretcher for them to benefit them. The time it takes for them to knock them down, pick them up and onto the stretcher the other guy will have gotten up.

Hey now, I respect you and your opinion, but the one thing that's never obsolete, no matter what gimmick match, is the finishers. Brock used the F5 to keep Show down to get him over the line. And maybe it's just me, but I think the Chokeslam would be the perfect move to nail someone with onto a stretcher. Kane lifts him by the throat, slams him down on the stretcher. Couldn't do that with the Rock Bottom, the Rock goes down with the person he executes it on, the stretcher would be to high and narrow for that to work.

My point is the weight difference means jack shit. Kane is a lot lighter than Show anyway. Forklift won't be needed.

Well now you're basically implying that The Rock is as strong as Lesnar.

And The Rock is 100 times harder than rey Mysterio. I am not comparing wrestlers here. I am comparing sizes. The weight does not come into this match.

Weight does come into it, if they end up pushing the stretcher. Again, don't assume the stretcher will end up 3 inches from the line.

He is a dumb fuck then isn't he? Letting himself get distracted. He lost the match. He couldn't beat The Rock with weapons. I was merely getting the arguement that Kane would win cos he has weapons out the way before it was used.

Well it's not like the Rock's never been distracted... And without distraction, Kane would've been able to keep beating on the Rock since that's what he'd been doing for pretty much all the match. I can't respond to your last sentence in that paragraph cause I have no idea what you mean by it, sorry.

As I have said, neither of them could do this. It will be the last few inches that decide it. And the Rock has no problem lifting Kane up. He has done it a fair few times in his career.

Ok, let's just clear this up, why do you assume they'll be a few inches away from the line at the end?

If The Rock could kick out of the chokeslam, it shows he was able to move. He can easily role off the side of a stretcher.

He could roll off a stretcher, but like when he kicked out of the chokeslam, he'd be in no condition to defend himself. Kane would be able to nail another chokeslam if needed.

I agree. Let The Rock win because he is better equipped than Kane.

Still yet to see how that's true.

Good comeback.

My Vote is on Kane. He is a sadistic SOB. He has taken a hell of a lot more pain than the Rock. If I may remind you, according to storyline Kane was burned alive by his older The Undertaker so that right there is a hell of a lot more painful than anything that the Rock has ever been through.

Also According to wikipedia The Kane character is portrayed as being psychologically unstable: depressed, schizophrenic, extremely violent, and quick to anger, So how is Rock going to deal with someone that is like that. Quite Frankly I have no clue, He has never had an opponent like Kane, he might have had an opponent like Kane but none comes to mind other than the Undertaker and Mankind, but I think Kane is crazier than both of those man. Kane wanted to get Rid of the Undertaker so he was willing to do whatever it took to eliminate him. So you know what he did, He locked him in a casket and set it on fire. How Is The Rock going to deal with someone as crazy as that. Well quite frankly, I don't think he can deal with someone like that.

Well overall I think that the Rock might put up a good fight, but eventually he will be set on the stretcher and will be pushed over a line therefore giving the win to Kane, Who is willing to do anything to win this match and advance to the next round of the tournament.

This is going to be a hard one for the Rock to win. Kane was unstoppable in his prime and if Foley can take 11 chair shots to the head and still stand, I believe Kane will be fine. The Rock is known for being brutal at times but I still think Kane overpowers him in this match.

He can kick out of a chokeslam, but as I said it kept him down for a long long time. If he rolled off the stretcher, it would still be a while before The Rock would be able to defend himself.

He could roll off a stretcher, but like when he kicked out of the chokeslam, he'd be in no condition to defend himself. Kane would be able to nail another chokeslam if needed.

How often has Kane chokeslammed someone, they've kicked out, and then chokeslammed them again straight away? Do you not think The Rock will be a little wiser the second time and reverse it?

I've shown you proof, I've shown you videos that shows that if Kane nailed the chokeslam on The Rock, which has been able to in every match involving The Rock and Kane that I've seen, he would be down long enough for Kane to put him on the stretcher and wheel him out. Don't assume it would end with the stretcher a few inches from the line.

If he kicks out of the freaking chokeslam he can roll over. Just because he is on the floor doesn't mean his mind is working. He can get off the stretcher pretty easily.

If Kane nails the chokeslam, which there's a 99.9% chance he will, The Rock will be down for good.

No he won't. As you have shown, The Rock can kick out of the chokeslam.

Kane lifts him by the throat, slams him down on the stretcher. Couldn't do that with the Rock Bottom, the Rock goes down with the person he executes it on, the stretcher would be to high and narrow for that to work.

If only he had a move to do it ey? Like a spine buster?

Well now you're basically implying that The Rock is as strong as Lesnar.

Where did I do that? I said weight isn't a factor as Lesnar beat a much heavier Show. Again. I'm not comparing wrestlers I'm commentating on weight.

I can't respond to your last sentence in that paragraph cause I have no idea what you mean by it, sorry.

I read in another thread Kane would win as he had weapons to destroy The Rock. I was squashing that opinion before it got started in the match up. Weapons do not favour Kane.

Ok, let's just clear this up, why do you assume they'll be a few inches away from the line at the end?

As we are talking about two of the most durable wrestlers. I can't see either of them being incapacitated long enough to be pushed on the stretcher all the way from the ring to the line. You agree Kane can't be beaten like this, but not The Rock, which I fail to see.

So how is Rock going to deal with someone that is like that. Quite Frankly I have no clue, He has never had an opponent like Kane

What? Erm, how about Kane? You know, The Rock has fought him plenty of times in the past where he has won the majority.

giving the win to Kane, Who is willing to do anything to win this match and advance to the next round of the tournament.

Whereas The Rock will hold back because he doesn't want to win? I don't understand your reasoning at all.

What? Erm, how about Kane? You know, The Rock has fought him plenty of times in the past where he has won the majority.

Of course I know the Rock has fought him a few times before and beaten him, But this is a different type of match, a stretcher match...where anything goes.

Whereas The Rock will hold back because he doesn't want to win? I don't understand your reasoning at all.

No the Rock will not hold back, most wrestlers wouldn't. But What I said was that Kane will do anything to win, he will do things that others wouldn't dare to do and that includes the Rock. He doesn't care who you are he will do anything to destroy or get rid of you. Some examples of this giving a Tombstone to the CEO of the company, Setting a casket on fire with his brother inside, and another one is Setting Jim Ross on fire just because he thought He was making fun of him...Just because he thought he was making fun of him, showing how crazy he is.

Now on the other side The Rock has not done the things that Kane has done to his opponents or received the same amount of pain that Kane can and will Dish out. The Rock can throw whatever he wants at Kane, he can hit him a 50 times with a steel chair and it still will not be the same as getting set on fire storyline wise.

Of course I know the Rock has fought him a few times before and beaten him, But this is a different type of match, a stretcher match...where anything goes.

Like a no holds barred match you mean? Which Rock has beaten Kane at, whilst Kane was still a good monster.

Some examples of this giving a Tombstone to the CEO of the company, Setting a casket on fire with his brother inside, and another one is Setting Jim Ross on fire just because he thought He was making fun of him...Just because he thought he was making fun of him, showing how crazy he is.

None of those took place within a match though. They were in segments or at the conclusion of matches. Rock threw Austin off a bridge into a lake, not in a match tough so it is irrelevant for this match.

None of those took place within a match though. They were in segments or at the conclusion of matches. Rock threw Austin off a bridge into a lake, not in a match tough so it is irrelevant for this match.

It is not Irrelevant, it is very much relevant actually. It just proves that Kane is a sadistic Monster and Will do anything it takes to get rid of someone or destroy them. Which also proves that it will not be any different in this match. If the Rock will not stay down and let Kane get him across the line on the stretcher then it will just enrage Kane and force him to do something like for example get some fire. In this match Kane will do anything it takes to win and he doesn't care what the consequence of doing those things are and he doesn't fear anyone, not even the Rock so it will not stop him from giving the Rock physical or mental harm.

I think you are all looking at Kane throgh rose-colored glasses, reminiscing about an "unstoppable monster" who never really was there. He's been a fantastic illusion for more than 10 years now, riding the coat-tails of The Undertaker and a clever gimmick.

Kane's a solid worker, and I like him. But when the Rock was faced with the "unstoppable psycho" in Mankind, do you know what Rocky did? Cuffed Mick's hands behind his back and cracked him in the skull with a chair 13 times.

Kane, on the other hand, was defeated in a Last Man Standing match by Chris Jericho, was pushed to the limit in an Ambulance Match by Shane McMahon, and whose only real gimmick match win was a BS First Blood match vs Austin.

The Rock pulls out all the stops and outclasses Glenn Jacobs here.

First off, am I crazy or is there no poll?

Secondly, my vote goes to the Rock. I'm not sure how you guys have been judging wrestlers thus far in the tournament, but I personally always judged the matches by who was the better overall wrestler (mic skills included) and performer of the two.

And you're not going to try to convince me for one second that Kane is a better wrestler then the Rock. Now I'm not saying the Rock had the techincal skills of Dean Malenko, but he was a much more skilled wrestler then I think alot of us fans ever gave him credit for. Maybe he's turned his back on the business, but you can't accuse the man of never having put his heart into it, because he damn sure did, every single night. When you watched him wrestle during his peak from I'd say 1998-2001, you knew you were in for a good match. Yeah, maybe the People's Elbow was ridiculious, but you can't use one silly move as critera for his entire range of skills.

Not to mention his mic skills and showmanship. I tell ya, if guys like Batista had even a portion of the charisma Rocky did, the WWE would be doing better business.

Kane...well, he had great potential. For a few years there he was without a doubt the best big man in the game (I guess you could argue the Giant/Big Show though) but he soon grew stale, and honestly just lazy in the ring. Once the mask was gone, so was any hope for his career in my opinion.

As for the stretcher element to the match, yes Kane is bigger, but the Rock has beaten big men before, and he's been in stretcher matches before. No big deal if you ask me.

Winner: The Rock

The Poll is not up X, there is debate before the poll goes up. It is to swing the fence sitters and to also prove that the people that vote have a valid argument, so those that are basing their votes on name value are sort of ignored if the results are wonky and wrong. Its to sort of make up for the stupid people who ruined the first tag tournament with the huge comeback win for some tag team.

I am voting for The Rock, in his heyday he was better than either Undertaker or Kane, he was the best in the business, Austin had to go into business with McMahon to beat him.

Kane would beat The Rock quite savagely, Rock would sell like mad man but in the end he'd overcome the Big Red Machine by any means necessary, be it a massive amount of chair shots, low blows, basically the exact same way that HHH has beaten Kane so many times.

Dont get me wrong, Kane's the kind of guy that gets straight back up after a loss and goes off on a mad one, but by that time The Rock has already made his way to the back and the match is over.

Kane wins here because he is the big red machine. Rock might get the most shots in but Kane might burn him to death. He might actually punish him so badly that they might need an actual strecher to come in and get The Rock, who was distracted when he was daydreaming about what old Disney movie he could make a new version of.

Kane wins here because he is the big red machine.

Rock's the People's CHampion. I'd rather be a champion than a machine.

Rock might get the most shots in but Kane might burn him to death.
How often has Kane used that tactic in a match? In fact he's been set on fire in more matches than his opponents.

He might actually punish him so badly that they might need an actual strecher to come in and get The Rock,

Like when The Rock beat Kane in a No Holds Barred match?

who was distracted when he was daydreaming about what old Disney movie he could make a new version of.

OMG you're, like, totally hilarious and stuff. So you're voting because Rock found something better to do with his life? In their primes, The Rock did beat Kane. The fact he does movies now doesn't come into it. Or if you insist, The Rock's movies > Kane's movie. Find a real reason to vote.

Unfortunately for Rock, who never gets enough credit, Kane wins here.

1) Kane almost always sits up. Does he always sit up? No. Has he stayed down before? Yup. Is he more liable to suddenly jump up than The Rock? Yes. You can't kip up off a stretcher. Not bouncy enough.

2) Kane's heavy. I appreciate the stretcher has wheels, but still.

3) Can't think of any more.

4) The Rock wins.

The Rock wins. Despite his power game, Kane (as a character) is, well, dumb as a post. With the skills he has, he should have been multiple time world champion. Hell, he couldn't even become a multiple DAY world champion. He always does something to make sure he doesn't win the big one. The Rock, on the other hand, usually found a way to win that big one, he won a vast majority of the time, and would do so in this match.

Kane is to The Rock what Umaga is to John Cena - a monster booekd to be unstoppable, but always lsoe to the top guys, even if they do look strong. Kane fulfills his job and odes the job here - The Rock is very close to Hogan/Austin terriroty and people seem to forget that/under rate him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back