WWE SD! LD 7/29: SmackDown, Step Your Game Up!

Sheamus is so awesome as a face, that whole segment was gold. Sheamus is going to be great as a babyface.

Is it just me or was Smackdown great tonight? Overall. Everything about it I liked, it featured almost everybody, even the Khali and Mahal segment wasn't that bad - and I hate them.

Nice RKO from Orton on the table. Dude is entering a new dimension of "The Viper" gimmick in my eyes, and Sheamus is a great face, knew well he would be. To those who don't get why he's being converted into a face - watch this show and see why.

Pretty good Smackdown.

I haven't been this entertained by Smackdown in ages. I suppose that's what happens when a fan gets the impression that a shit was given during pre-show planning. Imagine that...

Sheamus as a face interests me. However, I won't dive from the cliff like most of you and say it's the greatest thing eva. He almost beat up Mark Henry... calm down, folks.

Morrison sure looked rusty tonight. Hope this doesn't turn into an Edge thing where he finally breaks into the main event while sucking out loud for the rest of his tenure in the business. That would be unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back