WWE Royal Rumble 2012 LD - Let's Get Ready to RUMMMMMMMBLLLLLLE!

[YOUTUBE]WovnxZrhtKw[/YOUTUBE]

One of my favourite Royal Rumble moments. Makes me :lmao: everytime.

I was worried that we'd be offline for the Rumble. Hopefully the forums hold up through the show.

What time does the PPV start for y'all? I'm seeing one show from 4:30-8 and another 8-11, I just don't wanna accidentally buy some preshow crap. Glad I finally get to watch for the rumble for the first time in ages.

I can honestly say this year that I'm not sure how the Rumble match is gonna go. I could see one of several guys winning it...Jericho, Barrett, Sheamus, Orton, Miz.
But with the video saying "all are eligible" I'm thinking we'll see someone like Punk, Bryan, or even Triple H enter and make a run towards the end.

Still, my final two to win are down to Jericho and Punk, and I think my official pick will be the safe one in Jericho.

I'd love to see someone like Barrett win and am really hoping Orton does not.

What time does the PPV start for y'all? I'm seeing one show from 4:30-8 and another 8-11, I just don't wanna accidentally buy some preshow crap. Glad I finally get to watch for the rumble for the first time in ages.

You can't buy the preshow; the preshow is free.

The reason I was confused is I didn't think the show would start so early and on that one it said preshow included.

Apparently Meltzer has been subtly intimating that there's some kind of epic surprise ending that might go down, which he calls "terrible". He has no details which leads me to believe it's probably bullshit, but it is what it is.

Anyone remember the days when you had to call your cable company hours before a ppv and wait on hold forever before being able to order the show? Just got home from work and pressed a button on my remote and I'm ready to go. $55 is a little steep though. This isn't mania.

Will begin looking for livestreams in approximately one hour.

It's becoming more prevalent for mentioning this. In fact, X blatantly asked for a stream not long ago. When I first joined, I remember reading live discussions and seeing people get banned for this. Is it now acceptable?

It's becoming more prevalent for mentioning this. In fact, X blatantly asked for a stream not long ago. When I first joined, I remember reading live discussions and seeing people get banned for this. Is it now acceptable?

Im not asking or giving away livestreams just saying how im watching it.

F. Illegal Content - Anyone caught requesting or posting illegal content, such as live PPV streams, may face a permanent ban.

Apparently Meltzer has been subtly intimating that there's some kind of epic surprise ending that might go down, which he calls "terrible". He has no details which leads me to believe it's probably bullshit, but it is what it is.

Could be the idea that number 30 wins without having to do anything?

Also, I'm thinking Jericho wins but this is the most open Rumble I can remember. I mean I literally have no idea who could win it.

Jericho and Orton are the front runners but the thought that a World Champion could also win has me worried. Sheamus and Cody Rhodes are dark horses for me.

X asked for a stream. I hope he faced some disciplinary action, as any other run-of-the-mill poster would have. Or else that would be a double-standard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back