WWE Royal Rumble 2012 LD - Let's Get Ready to RUMMMMMMMBLLLLLLE!

Number eleven will be Chris Jericho. Chris Jericho will win. Blue Chipper will win.

Add some transitional words and/or phrases to those sentences to make it fluid, and I think that's a logical thought.

Really excited for the show already. RR is probably my fav PPV of the year.

Putting my money on a Y2J win like most people, even though I want Sheamus to win.

I plan on watching this via illegal livestream.

Well, you're certainly more proactive than me. As a UK resident, I'll be sleeping while you all are watching, and then I'll get up around six or seven UK time to find it all loaded on a specific site I follow, and watch it until I have to go to university class.

I've never actually watched a Royal Rumble. Or a Wrestlemania. Partly, because I still live in denial about being a wrestling fan and because eyebags on a 18 year old are unacceptable. People ask questions.

Also, Christian. Because, well fuck you.

If Jericho doesn't interfere in the Ziggler Vs. Punk match, then he is definitely my pick to win the Rumble. He's also one of the few top guys that's been with the company for 10+ years to not yet win a Rumble.

[YOUTUBE]LqDGMJe5R7w[/YOUTUBE]

Been watching this constantly for about thirty minutes. Love the theme song, fantastic lyrics.

I'll take Orton. Gives him justification for a blowoff with Barrett at 'Mania for the title.

If not him then Jericho or PJ Black.

I'll take Orton. Gives him justification for a blowoff with Barrett at 'Mania for the title.

If not him then Jericho or PJ Black.

tumblr_lkpf93gWCK1qjxtmio1_500.jpg

Mr. Cena has not even mentioned the Rumble match, I hope this means that he wont be entering the match. I know this is doubtful, the WWE wants to hear the crowd pop when his music hits, but he has shown no interest for neither the rumble match itself or the WWE title.

Mr. Cena has not even mentioned the Rumble match, I hope this means that he wont be entering the match. I know this is doubtful, the WWE wants to hear the crowd pop when his music hits, but he has shown no interest for neither the rumble match itself or the WWE title.

Cena's lack of interest in the Royal Rumble match this year is because he's already in the main event, and has been for like 9 months.

Cena's lack of interest in the Royal Rumble match this year is because he's already in the main event, and has been for like 9 months.

That's why I don't think he should be in the match. Something should happen between him and Kane, so the both are not in the rumble match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back