WWE Region, OKC Subregion, First Round: (10) Big Show vs. (23) Kenta Kobashi

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Big Show

• Kenta Kobashi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'm going with The Big Show. He's not the better wrestler by any manner or means but he is by far the more dominant competitor. Kenta is a tough opponent for him but how many times have you actually seen The Big Show legitimately beaten in a clean match? Like anyone, he's lost a fair few in his long career but it is very rarely that you watch a match of his and he's been on the back foot throughout.

Kenta was a fine wrestler but so we're many wrestlers that The Big Show has ploughed through. With the addition that this match takes place in the WWE region, then I have to go for the WWE stalwart.

This is tight and it's my final decision in the first round, my vote could be decisive. Someone please convince me that Kobashi is kayfabe better than The Giant in his prime in WCW, because I want to vote Kenta.

You may want to but you really can't. For over two years The Giant dominated in WCW. From his debut in 1995 all the way through 1997 he was only pinned twice. He was pinned by only Hulk Hogan and Lex Luger. He also had a third loss in those over two years but it was just a count out loss to Curt Hennig.

During that span he defeated some of the biggest names the industry has ever seen including Hogan, Flair, Sting, and Savage. He also held a pin fall victory over Lex Luger to offset the loss he had against him. The Giant was absolutely dominant in his WCW run and we haven't even mentioned his impressive victories in the WWE over the likes of The Rock, Triple H, the Undertaker, and Brock Lesnar. On American soil Show takes this without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back