WWE: Post Mania 25 but this time. Its a whole new Era

HUFMJCMaverick9

Dark Match Jobber
So first Welcome! This is my first Book This but I've done E-Feds in the past.
For Starters 4 Wrestlemania matches have changed.
Randy Orton came out on top over Triple H for the WWE Championship
Edge pinned John Cena to retain the World Heavy Weight Championship.
Mickie James won the diva battle royal to become Miss.Wrestlemania
and Tommy Dreamer beat the new ECW GM Mick Foley for the Hardcore Championship.

Now onto the Champions
Randy Orton is the current WWE Champion
Edge is the current World Heavy Weight Champion
Rey is the current IC Champion
Mickie James has won the title of Miss Wrestlemania
CM Punk is the current Money In The Bank holder.
The Colons are the Unified Tag Champions
Jack Swagger is the current reigning ECW Champion
MVP holds the US Champion
Melina is the current Womens Champion
Tommy Dreamer is the newly crowned Hardcore Champion

now for the Rosters for RAW, Smackdown!, and ECW

RAW
Announcer-Lillian Garcia
Commentary team-J.R. and Jerry Lawler
General Manager-Guest Host

Superstars:
Randy Orton
MVP
John Cena
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Mr.Kennedy
Kofi Kingston
Santino Marella
Evan Bourne
Carlito
Primo
Chris Jericho
Big Show
Ted Dibase
Cody Rhodes

Divas:
Mickie James
Trish Stratus
Gail Kim
Kelly Kelly
Candice Michelle
Maryse
Beth Phoenix
Alica Fox
Tiffany

Smackdown!
Announcer:Justin Roberts
Commentary Crew:Michael Cole and JBL
General Manager:Teddy Long

Superstars:
Edge
Rey
CM Punk
The Undertaker
Batista
Jeff Hardy
Matt Hardy
The Miz
John Morrison
Finlay
R-Truth
Shad
JTG
Colt Cabana
Kane
Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Brian Kendrick
Shelton

Divas:
Melina
Maria
Eve
Michelle McCool
Victoria
Layla
Natayla

ECW
Announcer:Savannah
Commentary Team:Matt Striker and Josh Matthews
General Manager:Mick Foley

Superstars:
Christian
Tommy Dreamer
Mark Henry
Jack Swagger
Sheamus
Chavo
Zack Ryder
William Regal
Yoshi
The Hurricane
Shannon Moore
Goldust
Byron Saxton
Curt Hawkins

Divas:
Katie Lee
The Bellas
Rosa

and now the PPV line up...
Backlash
Judgement Day
Extreme Rules
The Bash
Vengeance
Summerslam
Unforgiven
No Mercy
Bragging Rights
Survivor Series
Armageddon
Royal Rumble
No Way Out
Wrestlemania 26

The first show coming up is the WWE Draft live on Raw

Thanks for checking out my book this! :)

Raw.jpg

"...To Be Loved" By Papa Roach blares over the loud speakers. As the opening pyro shoots off. The camera pans around the arena as Raw is taking place From Dallas Texas.
"...To Be Loved" starts to face out as the cameras zoom in on the titantron for those at home. "Shoot To Thrill" by AC/DC kicks up as a post Wrestlemania 25 package airs showing the highlights but not giving any of the winners away. As the song comes to a close and the package ends the Camera zooms in onto Lillian Garcia now in the ring.

Lillian Garcia: Welcome to this special edition of Monday Night Raw! Tonight is a special 3 hour Raw and the first to feature a guest host. Please join me in welcoming a Hall of Famer and a true Legend of the business back to WWE Monday Night Raw!

"Real American"

The Crowd is screaming with cheers and everyone is on their feet.

JR: By God! By God! Its Hulk Hogan! Jerry can you believe this? By God! Its the Hulkster!
Jerry Lawler: Hulkamania is running wild JR!
JR: What a way to kick off RAW! Its Hulk Hogan! He brought wrestling to what it is today! By God!

Hulk Hogan walks out and does is classic entrance. He gets handed a mic as he walks up the steps into the ring.

Hulk Hogan: Thats right brother! It's me Hulk Hogan. It sure feels good to be back. What a rush!
Crowd Cheers and chants "Hulkster" and "Hulkamania"
Hulk Hogan: Thats right brother. Hulkamania is runnin wild right here on Raw!
Crowd is still chanting and Hogan lets it get down to a gentle roar.
Hulk Hogan: I heard there might be a little thing to shake things up tonight...like the WWE Draft! But I'm gonna further shake things up brother.
Crowd cheers
Hulk Hogan: Teddy and Mick are backstage tonight and we figured why not go a little old school with a draft lottery.
Crowd chants "Old School"
Hulk Hogan: Thats right brother! The end of 25 years and the start of the ne...

"King Of My World"

Crowd boos and chants "You Suck"

Chris Jericho walks out wearing a suit and walks down the ramp and slowly gets in the ring. He glares at Hogan before speaking.

Jerry: Oh god What's Jericho want?
JR: I'm willing to bet he'll get one hell of a slobber knocker!

Chris Jericho: Out of everyone. They pick you? You are nothing but a has been, never will be again, washed up old man.
Crowd boos
Chris Jericho: Speaking of washed up old men. I beat 3 so called legends last night. Raw is my show. Raw Is Jericho.
Crowd chants "Jericho sucks!"
Hulk Hogan: Everyone has their off days brother! Even you have. I'm willing to bet you just got lucky!
Chris Jericho: Look Hogan I'm not out here to pander to all these parasites. I came here to demand a well deserved title match. Tonight on raw.
Hulk Hogan: I can do you one better brother. Tonight in the main event. Chris Jericho vs Hulk Hogan.
Crowd cheers and Jericho laughs to himself before shaking his head and slowly grinning.
Jerry: Jericho and Hogan tonight? On a special 3 hour raw?!?! You've got to be kidding me
J.R.: Its past versus present Jerry
Jericho turns to walk away before turning around and hitting a massive Code Breaker on Hogan laying him out.
J.R.: By god! No that isnt right! that isnt even fair!
Jerry: Talk about a welcome back!

"King Of My World"

Jericho heads backstage as we head to commercial.

We come back from commercial.
J.R.: If you're just joining us welcome to Raw! As previously announced by our guest host-
Jerry: Who was ungratefully attacked by that no good loud mouth Chris Jericho
J.R.: Hulk Hogan vs Chris Jericho is tonights main event on this special 3 hour draft special! I still can't believe we get to witness Hulk in action one last tme!
Jerry: But he was attacked by surprise and He is still clear to compete tonight so Chris better be prepared.

The camera pans to the ramp where the lottery tables are set up.

"Wreck"

Mick Foley walks out to cheers and he goes and stands behind the ECW table. He waves to the fans and claps.

"MacMillitant"

Teddy Long walks out and does his little dance to a mixed and quiet reaction. He goes and stands behind the Smackdown! table.

"Real American"

Hulk Hogan walks out again to numerous cheers. He poses and then walks over to the Raw table.

The Titantron shows all the members of the Raw and Smackdown! brands. Mick presses the stop button on his remote. The pictures are going on the screen slower and they get really slow. It stops on...Batista! The crowd cheers with booming excitement for the return of The Animal.
J.R.: Holy cow! thats a huge pick up for ECW!
Jerry: I'll say. Kinda bummed out that Raw didnt get that pick!

"I Walk Alone"

Batista walks out and over to Mick who hands him an ECW t-shirt and shakes his hand. Batista hugs Mick after shaking his hand before going backstage.

Thre Titantron goes through the Raw and ECW rosters and Teddy presses the stop button after a period of time. The pictures begin to go slower before stopping on...Kofi Kingston! The crowd cheers.

"S.O.S."

Kofi runs out and walks over to Teddy whilst getting handed a Smackdown! t-shirt and shaking Teddy's hand.

Hulk Hogan: Well I think its time Raw made up some damage of our own brother.

The titantron lights up with the members of Smackdown! and ECW. Hogan stops it rather early on. As it slows down the pictures stop on...The Miz! The crowd boos! and even chants "Miz sucks!"

"Reality"

The Miz walks out looking rather confused. He glares at Hogan and takes the Raw shirt without shaking his hand.

Jerry: That'll come back to bite the punk.

Raw heads to a quick commercial break.

Jerry: Welcome back to raw and look what we have on our hands a triple threat for an extra draft pick! Evan Bourne going up against Dolph Ziggler against Sheamus!

The match is already about 2 minutes in as Sheamus is tearing the much smaller Bourne down. Dolph is outside of the ring leaned up against a railing from an early drop kick. Sheamus is really working the legs of Bourne keeping the high flyer grounded. Sheamus pushes Bourne into the turnbuckle before going for the big boot! Bourne swiftly ducks out of the way and springs a mixture of high kicks and fast paced moved on Sheamus. Bourne is really coming back into this and he even knocks the bigger man down. Bourne goes up top to fly as Dolph slides in the ring. Bourne goes for a moonsault but gets caught in mid air with a huge drop kick from Ziggler. All three men appear to be down. Bourne is rallying what he has left as he springs up. Sheamus uses the ropes and he goes for a huge kick to Bourne. Bourne ducks out of the way and sweets Sheamus' feet out from under him. Bourne springs of fhe top rope and hits a picture perfect moonsault for the pin.

WINNER-EVAN BOURNE

"Born to Win"

J.R.: Can you believe it Jerry! The little guy pulled out and gave us another draft pick!
Jerry: Lets see who we'll get...
The titantron is flashing through the rosters. Hogan presses stop once again and this time it stops on...MR. MONEY IN THE BANK CM PUNK! The crowd goes nuts in welcoming Punk to raw.

"This Fire"

J.R.: MR. MONEY IN THE BANK. CM PUNK. JERRY. BY GOD. I CANT BELIEVE MY EYES
Jerry: Its just CM Punk J.R. calm down. But I will admit this is a huge pick up!

CM Punk walks out holding the briefcase. He shakes Hogan's hand and puts on the Raw t-shirt. He waves to the fans and even blows them kisses whilst they cheer. Punk then shakes Hogan's hand once again before returning backstage.

Hulk Hogan: On that great note. I think its time for the next round of picks. Lets go brother.

The titantron is flashing through the rosters once more and Hogan presses the stop once again and the pictures come up and stop at... Sheamus! The crowd boos!

"Written In My Face"

Sheamus is still standing in the ring from his loss. He turns to Evan and Evan extends his hand for a handshake. Sheamus shakes his hand before grabbing him and hitting the Celtic Cross. He beats his chest violently before storming up the ramp. He completely blows off Hogan and the Raw T-shirt.

Jerry: That he, he blames Evan for him getting draft? He has no respect!
J.R.: But Jerry this is still a huge pick up for Raw!

The titantron begins to flash again and Teddy presses the stop button right away. It stops on Shannon Moore! The crowd gives a slightly mixed reaction. More cheers than boos.

"I'll Do Anything"

Shannon walks out and shakes Teddy's hand and takes the shirt. He claps to the fans that are cheering him on before going backstage.

The titantron flashes the rosters and Mick lets it sit awhile before pressing stop. the button lands on...Matt Hardy! The crowd boos.

"Live For The Moment"

Matt walks out and coldly shakes Mick's hand. He takes the shirt and goes backstage.

Jerry: Looks like so far everyones gained and everyones lost. Lets just hope theres more Raw victories to come!

Raw heads back to commercial.

Raw comes back and CM Punk is seen walking backstage. Randy Orton passes him on the way to the ring. The two stare down and Punk holds up the briefcase before grinning. Orton grins back and shakes his head. Punk shrugs and keeps walking.

"Voices"

Lillian: This next match is a Champion vs Champion vs Champion match. On His way to the ring. From St.Louis, Missouri. The WWE Champion. Randy Orton.

Randy walks out to a crowd of boos. He slowly walks down the ramp making his way to the ring. He stands on the top turn buckle and stares at the crowd.

"Get On Your Knees"

Jack Swagger walks out to a chorus of a crowd of boos. Not nearly as much as Orton though. Orton who is still standing on the top turn buckle is glaring at him. Swagger does his push ups.

Lillian: From Perry, Oklahoma. The ECW Champion. Jack Swagger!

Swagger rolls into the ring and beats his chest and looks at Orton who is still on the top turn buckle.

"Metalingus"

Lillian: From Toronto, Canada. The World Heavy Weight Champion, Edge!

Edge walks out and is doing his pyro. Orton still on the turn buckle nods his head. As Edge finishes his pyro he gets Jumped by Legacy(Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibase) Orton jumps off the turn buckle and turns to a confused Swagger. He lays Swagger out with a huge RKO. Cody and Ted drag Edge down to the ring and roll him into it. Randy falls to the mat and starts beating it waiting for Edge to get up.

"The Game"

The building explodes with cheers as Triple H runs down to the ring with a hammer.

J.R.: My God King! It's Triple H to save the day!

Triple H slides in the ring only to get RKO'd by Orton. The rest of Legacy rolls into the ring and they begin picking on the left overs of Triple H. Randy goes to the turnbuckle and sets up the punt on Triple H. Randy comes running but he gets met half way with a huge spear from Edge! Security and Refs run down to the ring and they try to break up the brawl.
Hulk Hogan: Whoa whoa whoa. Settle down. Randy brother, Since your goons want to be in the ring so bad and since Triple H is down there already. How about a 3 on 3 tag team match!

The crowd cheers.

Hulk Hogan: As My good friend Teddy would say. Holla Holla. Brother.

The bell rings. Randy and Triple H start for there respective sides. Randy and Legacy make quick tags nonstop through out the match to avoid serious damage. Triple H manages to keep Cody in the ring for a period of time. Triple H begins to really work on the arm before tagging in Edge. Edge keeps working on Cody's arm as the rest of Legacy watches on. Edge then hits some big moves on the rookie in Cody. Edge starts to make the pace of the match go faster in his favor. Randy hops off the apron and he grabs his title. He begins to pace his side of the ring. Edge pushes Cody into Ted sending Ted falling in front of Orton. Cody turns around into a huge spear from Edge. Edge tags in Triple H. Who keeps the punishment going. Making an example of Cody. Randy helps up Ted and they leave through the crowd after what seems like a five minute debate. Triple H hits a huge pedigree on Cody and pins.

Winners-Triple H,Edge, and Jack Swagger

"The Game"

Triple H goes to the top turn buckle and yells at Orton who is standing at the top of a stair well in the crowd.

Raw heads to commercial.

Raw comes back to Mick Foley making his next pick

The Titantron is flashing and it comes to a stop as Foley has already stopped it...Big Show! The crowd boos very loudly!

"Crank It Up"

Big Show walks out looking fairly upset about his loss the previous night at Mania. He grabs the shirt from Foley and goes backstage.

The titantron flashes up once again and Teddy pauses for a second before stopping it on...Chris Jericho! the crowd boos extremely loud giving Jericho the most heat of the night.

"King Of My World"

Jericho walks out with a grin and he takes the shirt. He throws it at Hogan and grins twistedly before going back backstage.

The titantron flashes one last time in this round of picks. Hogan stops it and the flashes stop on...Jeff Hardy! The crowd gets really loud going insane for Hardy.

"No More Words"

Jeff walks out and does his dance. He high fives Hogan before shaking his hand and he takes the shirt and does his dance again before hugging Hogan. He then goes back backstage,

The titantron takes up backstage to the locker rooms. We see Mickie James and Trish Stratus. The crowd goes nuts when Stratus comes on the screen. The two talk about how they were in the finals of Miss. Wrestlemania and how Mickie has earned a shot at Melina's title at the next pay-per-view. Mickie promises Trish the first shot at her title when she wins. Trish and Mickie then hug,

"The Time Is Now"

The younger crowd is cheering extremely loud. The older crowd sends up a chorus of boos. John Cena does his normal entrance and as he is standing in the ring he gets handed a mic.
John Cena: I know I failed last night and I didnt take home the gold. But I also know to never give up. I have a lot of passion for this business. WWE is my life. Everyone went out yesterday night and put on one hell of a show. I think we can all agree on that. Am I Right?
The crowd cheers loudly and chants "WRESTLEMANIA!"
John Cena: Exactly. Every match was sick. I would have loved to be a fan. Hell I am still a fan at heart. I know when the time comes I'll recapture the title. It's really nice to see tha-

"Turn Up The Trouble"

Mr.Kennedy walks out to what would appear to be a mix of cheers and boos. Kennedy gets in the ring and is chewing his gum very loudly. He goes to the top turn buckle and holds up his hand waiting for his mic to come down to him. Cena nods and laughs while watching.

Mr.Kennedy: John. Save it. These people dont want to hear anymore of your bull. What they want is someone they can actually trust. See had I been in that title match. Well uh. I woulda won. Plain and simple. Its time WWE got a new face of the company right? Uh believe me. I know just who it should be.
John Cena: Whoa pal. Whoa. You can't tell me you think Hornswoggle should be the new face?
The crowd laughs and Kennedy looks upset.
Mr.Kennedy: No John. Save your jokes. You arent funny. I mean none other than.
John Cena: NO NO YOU CANT MEAN MICHAEL COLE!
Crowd is laughing again and Kennedy bites his lip.
Mr.Kennedy: Shut up John. Seriously Shut up. The jokes arent funny anymore. They uh, well they uh never were.
John Cena: Just get to the point already.
Mr.Kennedy: I mean me. MISTERRRRRRR...KENNEDY....KENNEDY....
John Cena: But see the people decide. I dont recall them ever picking you bud.
Mr.Kennedy: Oh but I do. When I'm standing over you at backlash.
John Cena: But you...oh! you're issuing a challenge. Consider it accepted.
Crowd has a mixed reaction. As Kennedy grins and leaves after mouthing "Thanks John, You'll regret it." Cena shakes his head and goes up the ramp after Kennedy is backstage.

Raw goes to one last commercial break.

Raw comes back on air as Chris Jericho and Hulk Hogan are standing in the ring. The bell rings and Jericho keeps the match fast paced to wear down an older Hogan. Jericho is really working Hogan down. Hogan still can't seem to find any offense even after 7 minutes of battle it out. Jericho begins to really work on Hogan's head. Hogan slowly begins to fight back from a headlock. Jericho shuts him down with some big moves. Jericho really showing he can still do the fast paced matches as good as anyone. Hogan seems to be beat and battered but he finally founds some offense and he gets Jericho on his toes. Jericho is trying to counter but Hogan has brought the pace to a stand still messing Jericho's rhythm up. Jericho finds himself trap but instead of trying to bounce back he begins to take what Hogan is dishing out. Hogan does a few chops to Jericho in the corner. Hogan turns around and brings his hand to his ear and turns back around and gets leveled and busted open from a huge Code Breaker. Jericho mocks Hogan with his own taunt as Ricky Steamboat runs down to the ring with Roody Piper and Jimmy Snuka. The 3 legends start to beat up Jericho. Jericho is left dazed as Ricky helps up Hogan. Hogan sees his chance and takes it with a huge big boot to Jericho. He taunts and gets the crowd firey before hitting the leg drop. Hogan pins
WINNER-HULK HOGAN!

"Real American"

The crowd is going nuts at the 4 hall of fame legends celebrate together to bring Raw to a close.
J.R.: Classic Hogan and a classic way to end raw!
Jerry: Thanks for watching be sure to tune in next week to see how the draft unfolds!

Hogan plays with the crowd a bit as Raw goes off the air.

SXEnightmare's Review:

Alright short review I know you have plans to make the matches longer in the future and with a draft show it makes sense to have shorter matches.

Formatting like I said before you need to center certain things,id say bold & color the names of people talking then just color the text of what they say but thats just my preference :shrug:

Intersting to see what happens with the new people to each show I know you can pull off greatness take your time and make the shows from now on great instead of doing it all in one night and having just an average show man.

I know you got big plans for alot of people from our talks about it hopefully matches get longer,promos get better and formatting improves I think thats all your missing from putting out great shows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back