WWE No Mercy: WWE Raw Tag Team Championship - AmbRollins VS Sheamus & Cesaro

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Sheamus & Cesaro have their rematch from SummerSlam where they lost the tag titles to the reunited Shield members Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Given that Anderson & Gallows have been mixing it up with both these teams, there's a real chance they could be added to this match.

It's likely that Rollins and Ambrose will retain since the division is in need of a face tag team, since the only other option is the Hardys, but I'm wondering where this all leads. I see a turn coming from either Rollins or Ambrose and I'd welcome either.

Ambrose could turn as a sign of not having forgotten Rollins did and Rollins could turn in order to show that no matter what, Seth Rollins will forever be a backstabbing SOB.

I think that Ambrose and Rollins will retain the tag titles only to be laid out by The Revival after the match. The three teams have feuded with each other too much at this point and RAW Tag Team Division deliberately needs another tag team which I hope is The Revival.

Or WWE could just have either The Revival or The Club interfere in this match. Won't be unexpected.

I too think Ambrose and Rollins will win, and with the reports out there that Jeff Hardy has a possible shoulder injury, this will mean Ambrose and and Rollins will be the only face tag team left.

That doesn't fill me with pleasure as it means months on end of Ambrose/Rollins against Shesaro or the Club. Both feuds we've seen before for what seems an eternity.

O.k,, so this seems to have been another match that fans on this board seems to like. Personally, I thought this was your standard tag match with these 2 matches and I fell asleep midway through so I don't know what happened in that match, by the time I wole up, cesaro had already lost his 2 teeth and was in control of ambrose.

I thought their was too many hot tags from ambrose and rollins and the match went too long. Did we need to have ambrose get beat up for a while, make the hot tag to rollins who gets beat up then makes the hot tag again to ambrose. This went too long in my opinion and while some fans seem to have loved this match, I thought this was just you're run of a mile match for these 2 team and I got bored with it.

Match Of The Night easily. When Cesaro is involved, it's always possible. Add in Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose & Sheamus.

I already loved Cesaro. Now it's even more. Some people can't even think of commending someone because it's too below them. Ego, you know. Losing teeth and continuing wrestling was too good stuff and I respect the heck out of Cesaro now.

Even more because the match was so better. Best Of The Night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back