WWE No Mercy 2017 - The Beast Collides with Monster Among Men!

I'm still unsure of the wisdom of having Cena verbally murder Reigns but it's not like it's possible for them to dig themselves into more of a hole.

Not watching the weekly shows; why is Bliss not just facing Jax instead of, well, the entire five-strong "division"?

Nia and Emma got into the match for winning a tag match.
Sasha is in because a rematch I think?
And Bayley is there just because.

I see they gave Jordan the most generic theme music possible. Fucking rice krispies wouldn't pop for this shit.

Gable will always be more interesting than Jordan for me, if only because it's a lot more interesting to see a five foot eight man throw people about than it is a six foot three man.

If they're set on pursuing this Kurt Angle's son thing, and they are, why not just give Jordan a modified version of Angle's theme tune (a la Nattie)?

I've spent the last year on WWE 2K building Gable and Jordan into my main event stars.

Jordan has a chance to be a legitimate main event wrestler and I like Gable a lot.

I see they gave Jordan the most generic theme music possible. Fucking rice krispies wouldn't pop for this shit.

Gable will always be more interesting than Jordan for me, if only because it's a lot more interesting to see a five foot eight man throw people about than it is a six foot three man.

Jordan was around NXT for a pretty long time on his own, and nobody gave a fuck about him, and Full Sail loves everybody. He has an utter lack of charisma, and sadly, you can't teach that.

Jordan was around NXT for a pretty long time on his own, and nobody gave a fuck about him, and Full Sail loves everybody. He has an utter lack of charisma, and sadly, you can't teach that.

He was one of the premiere hot tag artists in the business - Billy Gunn level. I think Gable was the substance.

Jesus fuck, I don't remember Jordan pulling that double northern lights suplex thing in NXT. That was sick. Everybody's getting thrown and yet nobody cares.

I wanted Jordan to win but I get not having him get it yet.
It's going to be that much sweeter when he finally does.

Oh God, this is death. Take the microphone away from Jason Jordan and drive it through my broken heart. They killed my boy. They murdered my child.

If nothing else, his Southpaw Regional Wrestling appearance showed glimpses of charisma so he might have it in him, somewhere. He just needs the right material and being Kurt's plucky bastard isn't that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back