WWE Night Of Champions - Roman Reigns VS Seth Rollins

I can't be the only person who found it weird that on the Raw before Night of Champions Rollins and Reigns had there match 6 days early. Not really sure what to make now of there match at the ppv since we just saw them have a pretty good match on Raw. It would be weird to see Rollins lose two straight matches to Reigns in a six day stretch so I would have to think Rollins gets the win, but WWE do have a habit of burying the guy holding the MITB briefcase so anything is possible I guess.

I'm with you, I find it a bit odd. It's taken some of the excitement out of the NoC match, but at the same time I'm hoping it means a twist of somesort. I'm hoping it's not an Ambrose heel turn, I'm damn tired of WWE halting momentum for guys they may not necessarily want getting too over.

Well we very likely will not be seeing this match now due to Roman Reigns' surgery. WWE even pulled the match from its list of advertised matches on WWE.com for the event. It's a shame, I was looking forward to this one. I doubt that they will replace it with anything. If they do replace it with something it will probably just Seth doing a promo about how he would have won the match anyway, to get some heel heat. Had the match taken place Seth would have been my predicted winner. He needs to continue to become established and get big wins before he cashes in his Money In the Bank.

Well we very likely will not be seeing this match now due to Roman Reigns' surgery. WWE even pulled the match from its list of advertised matches on WWE.com for the event. It's a shame, I was looking forward to this one. I doubt that they will replace it with anything. If they do replace it with something it will probably just Seth doing a promo about how he would have won the match anyway, to get some heel heat. Had the match taken place Seth would have been my predicted winner. He needs to continue to become established and get big wins before he cashes in his Money In the Bank.

I hate to, but I have to agree with you. I was looking forward to this as well. Rats.

I also agree that Seth will come out and say he got rid of Ambrose, now he's gotten rid of Reigns. So everything he has been saying over the past month or so has come to pass. Expecting great heat for that, but also expecting Ambrose to come out in the middle of it, and make Rollins part of the scenery.

If that doesn't happen, I'll be sorely disappointed. This is the second time I've looked forward to a Rollins match in a PPV and it didn't happen. First time was when Ambrose attacked him and got booted out of the PPV. I'm getting the feeling that actually getting to see an advertised Rollins match at a PPV, will be the equivalent of finding Bigfoot.

I'm glad we won't see this match, I was never at any point a fan of these two working together right now. Rollins has only been involved in angles with the former Shield, and he's getting flat because of it. The one match where he was able to work with other guys, he was phenomenal.

I hope that they bring Ambrose back tonight so that Rollins and he can rubber match and be done, completely. For like 2 or 3 years minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back