The Rock vs. Man O'War

• Rocky Maivia

• Aldo Montoya

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WWE Region unde rWWE rules from Miami, Fl.

#3. The Rock
300_29029.jpg

vs.

#62. Justin Credible
credible-tna-03jul16.jpg

I almost feel sorry for getting Justin into this thing. Just like Whipwreck, he's going to lose. Only, he doesn't really stand a chance at any offense here. If Storm wasn't busy in Winnipeg fighting his own match, he'd be here to run in and superkick Rock while Dawn Marie had him distracted, but even then, I don't think this is close.

Rock wins with a Samoan Drop and People's Elbow.

There is no way that The Rock loses here. Even at the weakest point in his career he'd have given Justin Credible a pasting in a WWE ring. The Rock wins this, quickly, with a People's Elbow and very little offense from Justin.

Justin never achieved anything in a WWE ring, whereas The Rock is one of the most successful of all time in that arena. The Rock blocks Justin's punch, lays the smackdown, spinebuster, people's elbow and on to round two.

Look at the pictures here. Rock is confident, muscled, and looks like the Brahma Bull that he is. Justin looks confused and on the verge of collapsing. This isn't about how long the match goes, but how many jokes ROck makes about his name before pinning him. Total squash here.

Who exactly is it The Rock is facing?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THE ROCK IS FACING!

The Rock was one of the most dominant superstars of all time. He beat Stone Cold, Triple H, Kurt Angle, and The Undertaker repeatedly. Justin Credible is going to be no problem at all. I hope that The Rock makes it to the finals, or atleast the semis. He deserves it.

The Rock will have this won before he steps into the ring. While I never thought much about his wrestling ability, he will easily beat Justin Credible.

God this couldn't have been much more one sided. In WWE Justin did NOTHING. Had this be the ECW environment it might have been different (I doubt that). Rock is regarded as one of the greatest superstars ever in the WWE. He beat nearly everybody there is to beat, which includes the biggest legend ever in Hulk Hogan. Who has Justin beat in WWE? Nobody.

Rock wins this with ease.

pj walker, like the jobber he was, would get the jobber treatment. The rock would hand his ass, with no retaliation from pj.

Walk in the park here for the Rock. Justin Credible only had a decent mini-run when he was paired with Lance Storm, other then that, just a dull dull little man. Som epeople think that Waltman was the reject of the kliq, but Aldo Montoya was his lackey, so that says all you need to know about him. Credible is a former world champion, because anyone that held that title with any credibility had left that company when he rose to the top. The Rock wins easily

Justin was an ECW champion, A very good one as well. In a WWE ring he has proven nothing which count's for everytime in the match, Due to the setting's. The Rock has own company, And home advantage. The Rock dominate's this match, And end's it with a Rock bottom.

Um do we even have to discuss this; the most electricfying man in wrestling wins this with his eyes close and both arms tied behind his back. For the first time the people elbow is done backwards if you smell what the Rock is cooking.

Wow a very simple warm up for The Rock here. He pastes Credible all around the ring. Rock Bottom, Peoples Elbow 1,2,3.

This is a piece of poontang pie for Rocky. He finishes Credible off in about 3 or so minutes. And after a Rock Bottom and People's Elbow, Mr. Credible will smell what the Rock is cookin'.

WWE

Miami

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THE MATCH IS

The fact of the matter is that the Rock would severely destroy Justin Credible. Sorry kidda, Stevie Richards received more votes than you!

This is basically a squash match as The Rock is one of the greatest of all time meanwhile Justin Credible wasn't even credible in the WWE. Rock wins this one without breaking a sweat.

Easy match for The Rock. A man who I'm strongly pushing to win this whole damn thing. Not only will he destroy Justin Credible, he will get to do it in his own company, and in his own hometown. It wouldn't last 3 or 4 minutes in duration. Nobody has even voted against the Rock yet lol. He probably wouldn't even need to use the People's Elbow, because the Rock Bottom will be more than enough to finish of "Mr Not So credible".

My vote made this match 44-0. Amazing. I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose.

Yeah, so I can't think of a single that that Credible does better than Rock, other than suck. Rock wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back