Wwe Iwc bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh210

Dark Match Winner
First I will say that I am a general wrestling fan of the njpw,roh,tna,ajpw,chikara and others, but not much wwe though, so I am here the worst thing about the wwe's iwc but of course not all.A lot of members of the wwe iwc troll tna articles saying how it sucks and how they couldnt get good ratings and one time I even read on youtube that the worst wwe "wrestler" is better than any tna wrestler, so that pretty much proves the bias of a lot of members of the wwe iwc (not all)but I am going to add more reasons.

Legends
If a legend is on another company like roh or tna the wwe's iwc say they suck,they are washed up,and they should retire but if they go to wwe for example tommy dreamer,new age outlaws all of a sudden they are good wrestlers and they dont want them to retire, and I bet that 8 out of 10 of those are the ones who said that they are washed up,wants them not to retire.And I have a better example jeff hardy the ones who say he is a drug addict(he really is but he stopped now)and washed up ,wants him back in wwe now and guaranteed his d*ck will be sucked when he comes back by a LOT of fans especially herecomestheretard.

Wrestlers
It is no secret that alot of fans want alex shelley and el generico in wwe but if they are in other promotions they will be called"spot monkeys" and if a talent from othe promotions goes to wwe it will be called a gret move but if a former but talented wwe superstar goes to tna or roh it will be called a smart move.

So hopefully a lot of wwe fans can read this especially the ones I am targeting,hopefully they watch the product before they bash it especially the ones who only watch wwe but not other promotions like tna,roh or the king of all ppwrestling njpw and I also hope this is an eye opener for alot of fans.

Ps.Mr mod please dont take this down as this contains the truth and I want the wwe iwc to have a different perspective thank you and belated merry christmas.

The truth? That would imply that this thread made sense.

There's thousands of threads around here. Use those as examples for topics that, I don't know, make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back