WWE Great Balls Of Fire: WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Neville (c) VS Akira Tozawa

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After Neville's victory over Lince Dorado on Raw last night, Titus O'Neil announced that he'd secured a CW title match at GBOF for the newest member of "Titus Worldwide", Akira Tozowa.

I've found myself warming up to Titus in this role, he's a pretty decent mouthpiece and he's gone as far as a wrestler as he's going to in terms of accomplishments. This could be a fun, physical match up with Neville ultimately retaining the title as I simply don't see him dropping it until SummerSlam at the very least.

Neville has been on fire since winning Cruiserweight Championship while having some spectacular matches with Rich Swann, Jack Gallagher and Austin Aries. I would've liked him to be defeated by Aries but I guess that it was all due to the rest Aries probably asked for.

Expecting a solid match. Also, a Titus interference costing Tozawa the title win or some screwy finish.

I've been disappointed with Neville's cruiserweight run. I don't blame him. I blame what I feel is a worthless division. I just don't get it.

The person to dethrone Neville should be a character. Somebody with a bit of personality. Excluding Aries that leaves Enzo as far as I'm concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back