WWE Google Doodle - Challenge

FSWWE

Championship Contender
The Google Doodle is an artistic version of the Google logo.

It's really easy to understand what this challenge requires, it is an image WWE Related in a form of a Google Doodle!!!

Examples of Google Doodle:
total-logo.gif

All contestants receive rep from me, and possibly by other users :lmao:

Have fun!!

Great idea FS. Figured I'd be the first to give it a try and I had some fun doing so.

n2dcvt.png

First I took the Google logo and based everything around it. For the G, I left it there and just placed a picture of CM Punk as if he was standing on the G itself. For the o's I took the o from the RKO and Zack Ryder's broski shirt front there. The lowercase G was tricky, but I found a picture of Miz that worked for the most part and went with that. L is just a standing picture of John Cena. E was the hardest as I couldn't find anything so I just placed Hornswoggle as if he was lounging at the bottom of it.

First of all, I love this concept. This hasn't been done yet, but it's clear that it should've been. A lot of good things can come from this.

35580burgerking.jpg

This isn't my best work. If I committed more time to it, it could've been better.

If you know PS, you'll see exactly what I did here. I didn't do anything complex or secretive here. Just added layers on top of layers and did some erasing. That's it.

Great idea FS. Figured I'd be the first to give it a try and I had some fun doing so.

n2dcvt.png

First I took the Google logo and based everything around it. For the G, I left it there and just placed a picture of CM Punk as if he was standing on the G itself. For the o's I took the o from the RKO and Zack Ryder's broski shirt front there. The lowercase G was tricky, but I found a picture of Miz that worked for the most part and went with that. L is just a standing picture of John Cena. E was the hardest as I couldn't find anything so I just placed Hornswoggle as if he was lounging at the bottom of it.

Nice, nice work here, Theo. This is great. I was looking at this whilst I did mine, and now I see similarities. It wasn't intentional - it just turned out that way.

wwegoogle.png

Here ya go!
Couldnt find anything for G, so I place John Cena in the G, then for the O, I used Rock's face logo, then for the other O I placed The Corre's logo, now the lowercase g was hard to find so i placed Undertaker Tombstoning CM Punk, which fit into the lowercase g, and the L I used Mysterio because he was straight like an L, and the E I used Tough Enough Logo.

hope you guys like it

I had a lot of ideas like making a 3D wall with Google written on hit and having like Rey jumping of the wall, and Cena making the STF in the ground and stuff, but way to complicate.
Then I had an idea with a Google Ring, but the WWE Superstars looked awful inside that "Ring Render" I was using.
So I came up with that crap!!

I would fire the guy who made it, if I worked in google!! Sometimes I try to hard...

Note: Click in the Doodle !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back