WWE Finals: Big, Bad, and Dangerous vs. Edge and Christian

Big, Bad, and Dangerous vs. Edge and Christian

• B,B,D

• E&C

Results are only viewable after voting.
There's no way a spear would work on either of these guys. It sounds stupid, but there's too much fat to go through. Also, it's being vastly overlooked that BBD were fast in their own right.

BBaD were not fast. They were simply "less slow" than most guys of their weight category.

And Edge has nailed guys like Show and Foley (neither of whome were slim) with a spear and it seemed to work perfectly well. Easily well enough to take one of the big guys off of his feet, after which it's just a case of quick tags until Bam Bam or Vader's cardiovascular system gets the better of them.

Oh, and that is of course completely ignoring the capacity of two fast, agile, young guys to exercise double teams against a pair of slow giants. In singles competition size trumps speed nine times out of ten. In tag team action the ratio is reversed.

E&C are quicker. They are more experienced tag team wrestlers. They know one another better. They are better suited to tag team wrestling and dare I say it, they are smarter.

In contrast the team of BBaD have the advantage of... size. And... err... more size. Oh, and one of them's called Vader which is the only reason they got this far in the first place.

Not sure where you could find it, but the SD after Survivor Series 03, Edge fought SHow, and 3 spears didn't take him down. Foley is hardly the size of these guys. Yes, E/C are quicker, no doubt. But you're discounting the agility of the bigger men. They may be more experiences, but the size, the power, and the lack of offensive manuevers by E/C would be too much for them.

Not sure where you could find it, but the SD after Survivor Series 03, Edge fought SHow, and 3 spears didn't take him down. Foley is hardly the size of these guys. Yes, E/C are quicker, no doubt. But you're discounting the agility of the bigger men. They may be more experiences, but the size, the power, and the lack of offensive manuevers by E/C would be too much for them.
You have two World Champions on the same team, and you don't think they can take down high profile jobber Bam Bam Bigelow.

Like Gelgarin said, this team is getting support based upon Vader support, not Bam Bam. Bam Bam fuckin' sucked. Badly. I don't know where the love comes from with him, but he sucks.

Secondly, trying to say that size is the only factor that matters is completely shortsighted. If size is all that matters, then Big Show and Great Khali should be three year long undefeated champions. But they're not. However, Christian is a multi time time World Champion, and Edge is like a 5 time World Champion.

To think this team couldn't take down Vader and a jobber because those two guys are fat is simply asinine.

I'm still waiting on any one finishing move that either of them have to put down either big man. Or any "men as big as either of BBD that E/C have pinned"
Why does it have to be a finishing move? Are you so brainwashed that you think the only way a wrestler can win a match is with a finisher?

Wait, why am I asking you? You don't even know how good this team is. You already admitted you don't know who they beat.

Logically, it would be booked probably where E&C hits Bam Bam or Vader with the Con-chair-to while the ref isn't looking and wins that way.

Anyway, E&C were the better team in my opinion. Their work in the ring was superior, their promos were FAR superior, and their legacy is light years ahead of Big, Bad and Dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back