WWE Extreme Rules: WWE SD Tag Team Championship - Bludgeon Brothers VS Team Hell No

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Via a surprise return of Kane to SD Live last night and Kane saving Bryan from the BBs beating him down, Team Hell No rides again and gets a shot at the blue brand's tag titles at Extreme Rules.

This should be a fun match with a nice little dose of nostalgia but I think that's as far as it goes. Kane's got to get back to his buddy political career and this is all mostly, in my opinion, just to give Daniel Bryan something to do so that they can save his match with the Miz for SummerSlam.

I expect Team Hell No to have a good showing for themselves but will ultimately come up short due to some shenanigans from the Miz. It's another chance to screw Bryan over and to screw him over in a championship match no less. Coupled with the times Miz has ultimately gotten the best of Bryan in recent weeks and if jack up the intensity in their feud, they could have a show stealing match for SummerSlam.

This is probably the only match that actually interest me on the card as of now. You have My favorite team at the moment the bludgeon brothers going up against Team Hell no which was my favorite part of Daniel Bryan's career.

This will be such a physical match and while i'm almost certain that the Bludgeon retains the title, it's would be nice to see team hell no win the belt even if it's just for a short time before dropping them back to the bludgeon brothers. Plus just by having them face Team Hell no at the PPV, it's give them some short of a big rub and will help them in the long run.

This is definitely the most interesting match on the card, at the moment; I mean AJ vs. Rusev is, ok, due to Rusev receiving a push and actually getting what he deserved like three years ago; but that is for a different thread.

I believe that they will put Hell No over in this match, as it can be a last hooray for Kane, along with the start of Daniel Bryan's rise back to the top; also it helps to put the SmackDown Tag Team titles, and division as a whole, over again. Don't get me wrong, I think the Bludgeons are great as Champions, but we never really see them on TV, apart from the last two weeks. They where absent the week before that, and the week proceeding that; plus they haven't really done much, since winning the titles.

Personally, if I was Vince, I would put the titles back on Kane and Bryan, and let the other teams, slug it out on SmackDown; add more interest, and give them all another chance to showcase what they have. I mean the division does have The New Day, The Usos, The Good Brothers, The Bar; and those four teams alone where at the top of the division, not so long ago.

Even I think it’s gonna be a good match, the probably strongest tag team division in the world is not seen regulary on tv, and having Team Hell No return is a way of rebuilding it, even they destroyed pushing bad:
-The Good Brothers (Gallows and Anderson): Short title reign, actually in a bad ass shape, needed more in RAW or linked to Finn/AJ (evem I think The Club vs Sanity is an insane feud)
-The Usos: When they are the “best” tag team in WWE, they are brutally destroyed by the Bludgeon Brothers
-The New Day: They are being pushed more in singles (because SD needs more talent in singles), but they are doing nothing since the Usos rivalry
-The Bar: Suddenly, they were extinct in TV.
-Sanity: Hope they don’t mess, Dain and Young are top talents.
-Bludgeon Brothers: They are really in need of some depth

I would have Team Hell No about to go over with Bryan covering for the pin and Miz comes out of the crowd and attacks Bryan setting up their Summerslam Match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back