WWE.com

The Night after Wrestlemania and WWE Chairman Vince McMahon announces that World Wrestling Entertainment will be split into two Brands which offer seperate rivalries and superstars. RAW and SmackDown will be managed by two General Managers who will be in charge of hiring and firing for thier brand but ultimetly every GM and Superstar will answer to McMahon.

The draft will occur on the very first edition of RAW which will be a 2 Hour Special. McMahon announced that the General Managers will be unvailed at the start of the broadcast and the first of 5 picks per show will be chosen right then and there - after RAW goes off air the rest of the WWE Roster will know thier fate after a random lottery to be held here on WWE.com

Rosters and Champions will be added after the Draft Lottery.

WWE Chairman: Mr. Vince McMahon

4h5vl0.jpg

HEAT TAPING
Val Venus def. DH Smith
Vladimir Koslov def. Jim Duggan
Cryme Tyme def. Hawkins and Ryder
Snitsky def. Colin Delaney

Jim Ross
Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to very special edition of RAW! Tonight is the WWE Draft Lottery

The King
That's right JR, tonight the WWE splits into two brands and whoa wait a minute here comes the boss

No Chance in Hell plays as Mr. McMahon strides to the ring.

Mr. McMahon
Tonight WWE changes for ever. Tonight your viewing pleasure changes forever! Lets get straight to it, I promised you two new General Managers for the two brands so lets kick things of with the GM for RAW! His name is….. ERIC BISCHOFF!

Bischoff’s music hits and he makes his way too the ring as the entire WWE audience in attendance boo’s him

The King
Oh My God JR Eric Bischoff is our new boss!

Jim Ross
Don’t remind me Jerry!

Bischoff enters the ring and shakes hands with Vince McMahon

Mr. McMahon
Okay we have RAW sorted lets get SmackDown a GM, Now Eric you don’t know who i have hired for SmackDown and neither does anybody else in WWE so here we go! The new General Manager of SmackDown is the billion dollar princess… STEPHANIE McMAHON!

Her music hits and she is met with a mixed reaction from the crowd.

The King
Keeping it in the family I see

Jim Ross
The billion dollar princess now has control of SmackDown!

All three stand in the ring

Mr. McMahon
Okay, lets gets this draft underway, im going to flip a coin whoever guesses correctly will get the first draft pick, Stephanie call…

Vince tosses the coin

Stephanie McMahon
Tails!

Mr. McMahon
Im Sorry its heads, Eric, the first pick goes to you.

Eric Bischoff
Well, the A Show gets the first pick ad for the A show I need the A star calibre superstars so my first pick is…
…
…
…
…
…
‘The Game’ TRIPLE H!

Jim Ross
What a major coup for RAW! The Game is on Monday Nights!

Steph doesn’t look happy as Bischoff announces his pick, she prepares for her pick as the crowd go wild at Triple H being the first pick.

Stephanie McMahon
Okay Bischoff! You got The Game but you wont have ‘The Animal’ my first pick is… BATISTA!!

The King
SmackDown have scored a major goal with The Animal! Who’s gonna be next JR!

Mr. McMahon
Well the first draft picks have been made and at regulated intervals more draft picks will be made throughout the night!

Jim Ross
After the break we have a huge match its Kane versus The Worlds Strongest Man, Mark Henry.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATCH ONE
Mark Henry vs. Kane

End of match…
After dominating for most of the match Kane loses his concentration and goes shoulder first into the ring post. Mark Henry takes advantage and hauls Kane into the bear hug. Kane struggles for breathe but as Henry strengthens his grasp Kane connects with some major head butts and Henry loses his grip. Kane connects with a clothesline but doesn’t knock Henry from his feet, as Kane tries for a second one Henry grabs his and ploughs him to the matt with a vicious ‘Worlds Strongest Slam’ and gets the three count

winner via pinfall – MARK HENRY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Triple H comes face to face with RAW general manager Eric Bischoff backstage.

Triple H
Listen to me Bischoff! You better not mess me about, im in the WWE for one thing, to be the best in this business and anyone that gets in my way, including you, will be destroyed do I make myself clear?

Bischoff
Crystal. Now if you’ll excuse me I have a draft pick to make.

Eric Bischoff walks out and stands at the podium to make his next pick

Bischoff
I've been looking through the WWE roster to see who would make my RAW kingdom an awful place to work, someone that sends shivers through the spines of his competitors and that man is…. THE UNDERTAKER

Jim Ross
Oh my god The Deadman on RAW!

The lights in the arena go out and a ‘bong’ can be heard.

Jim Ross
The mind games have already started.

Jim Ross
Stephanie McMahon will be out to make her 2nd pick shortly but before that just time to tell you that COMING UP TONIGHT
30iyiaf.jpg

Steph McMahon walks out with a smile on her face

Stephanie McMahon
Bischoff I think you’ve bitten of more than you can chew with Hunter and The Deadman, me on the other hand will be creating a balanced roster when I tell you that SmackDown’s second draft pick is….. RANDY ORTON!

Jim Ross
The legend killer on SmackDown!

Camera cuts to Orton backstage, he gets out of his seat and walks off down the corridor.

MATCH 2
CM Punk vs Elijah Burke

End of match…
After a back and forth match both superstars begin to show signs of slowing down. The once fast paced match-up is now a series of slogs and kicks, CM Punk picks Burke up in hope of connecting with the GTS but Burke retaliates with some sharp elbows to the side of the head, Punk drops Burke and Burke throws Punk into the corner, Burke moves to the other corner, pulls down his knee pads and charges towards Punk, Punk moves and rolls Burke up for the pin, Burke reverses the pin into a schoolboy and gets the thee count.

winner via pinfall – Elijah Burke

Bischoff walks out unnoticed from behind the curtain, he stands at the podium

Bishcoff
Steph, never under-estimate me, I know what im doing and that's why im going to shake Monday Nights up by announcing my 3rd pick…. EDGE!!!

The King
The Rated R Superstar is coming to Monday Nights.

Stephanie immediately comes out and pushes Bischoff away from the stage,

Steph McMahon
Good pick, ill give you that one Bischoff! But nothing and no-one can beat my next pick… UMAGA!

Bischoff’s face drops as Steph announces her pick!

Vince is backstage with Todd Grisham

Grisham
Please welcome my guest at this time… Mr McMahon. Now Mr McMahon how do you feel the draft is going this far?

Mr. McMahon
I think its going fantastically, and speaking of the draft, after RAW goes off air you can go to WWE.com and find out where the rest of the WWE’s superstars have ended up in the random draft lottery.

Grisham
…

Mr McMahon {Interrupting}
Wait, there's more, this Friday night on SmackDown a series of Inter-promotional matches to promote the draft and the new rosters will take effect from next Monday’s RAW. The main event of SmackDown will be for the WWE Championship, the winner will take the title to his brand, the loser well, the loser will go back to his brand a disappointment.

MATCH 3
WWE WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP
Ashley vs. Natalya

End of match…
Natalya has dominated the match throughout its entirety and signals that the match is coming to an end. Ashley tries to get some offence in but fails and is pushed to the floor by Natalya. Natalya picks Ashley up by the hair and slams her head to the mat in the form of a powerful DDT, she covers the former playboy model and gets the three count and becomes the New Women’s Champion

winner via pinfall and NEW WWE WOMENS CHAMPION – Natalya

Vince walks out onto the stage,

Mr. McMahon
I know you people here want to see the draft continued but I have one final piece of business so I ask that both general managers come on out.

Both Eric and Steph make their way out and stand either side of Vince.

Mr McMahon
Now ive been thinking, we have a slew of fantastic tag teams on the roster and as Chairman of the Board I have decided that the World Tag Team Championship will be contested on both brands. As for the Women’s Championship and the Cruiserweight Championship will be single branded championships and that's why I am here, rather than have a mix on both brands I want the cruisers on one brand and the women on the other so Eric, you got first pick do you want the Women’s title or the Cruiser title on your brand?

Eric Bischoff
I have always been a fan of the ladies and as a ladies man I am going to pick the Women’s Championship for Monday Night RAW!

The audience go crazy for the Women’s Division coming to RAW. Steph looks even more ecstatic at having the Cruiser title on her brand.

Steph McMahon
I think I won this round Bischoff, the Cruiserweights have always been a fantastic division and they will continue to be so over on SmackDown!

The two GM's stay out to make thier 4th Draft Picks

Eric Bischoff
Okay then, i think RAW has outdone SmackDown in the last 3 picks and im going to do it again, mine and RAW's fourth pick is..... KANE

Steph walks forward

Steph McMahon
You may think you've outdone me but think again, SmackDown is going to be home to Half Man, Half Amazing... MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER - MVP!

The King
What a fantastic night it has been so far JR.

Jim Ross
You can say that again Jerry, coming up next the vacant Tag Titles will be on the line but we’ve just found out that our main event tonight is going to be a blockbuster match as RAW’s Undertaker will go one on one with SmackDown’s Umaga. What a match that is going to be.

MATCH 4
VACANT WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
The Hardy's vs Cade + Murdoch

End of match...
A fantastic fast paced high octane match, both teams going back and forth, The Hardy’s have the upper hand, Matt swings Cade into the corner falls to the floor and calls for Jeff to deliver poetry in motion and he does so, Matt is told to leave the ring as Jeff climbs the turnbuckle, he attempts to go for the twist of fate but Murdoch pushes him off the top rope, Cade moves out of the way and rolls him up for the pin, for extra leverage he leans both legs on the rope and his team gets the three count and the titles.

winner via pinfall and NEW WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS – Cade + Murdoch

Bischoff walks out to make his final draft pick of the evening.

Bischoff
I have a very tough decision to make regarding my final pick, but the superstar i have chosen came to see me earlier and gave me many good reasons as to why i should pick him so my final draft pick this eveing is.... JBL!

Stephanie walks out laughing

Steph McMahon
Dont like yours much Bischoff! However my final pick is a man who has more character than your entire roste put together, SmackDown's final pick is.... Y2J Chris Jericho!

Jim Ross
There You go King, all 10 picks have been made live here tonight, you can tune into WWE.com later after RAW goes off air to find out where the rest of the WWE roster has ended up.

Jerry Lawler
Thats right JR and coming up next The Undertaker goes one on one with Umaga! Raw vs SmackDown, we're going to find out who has the better brand right here tonight.

MAIN EVENT
Undertaker vs Umaga

End of match...
Umaga has dominated throughout this match but as he continually tries to get the three count Taker constantly kicks out, Umaga gets so mad that he fkips out and grabs a chair from ringside, he brings it into the ring and pounds Takers skull in with the chair, Taker begins to bleed as officials run to the ring to break it up, Umaga is dragged to the back while Taker recovers in the middle of the ring.

Winner Via Disqualification - The Undertaker

REMEMBER TO LOG ONTO WWE.com FOR THE RESULTS OF THE RANDOM DRAFT LOTTERY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back