WWE Clash of Champions 2017 LD

When I see Gable go beast mode I can't decide if he got screwed or dodged a bullet by not getting to be Angle's son.

Could have gone either way honestly. Jordan will make a decent whiny little bitch of a heel. Gable has all the natural charisma a person could need and still improve upon it. And he's great in the ring. He just doesn't have the look Jordan has.

The most humorous part of this story is no one on Smackdown acknowledging how similar the Riott Squad's actions mirror Absolution's. Right down to having a hardcore punk rock chick as the leader. We're expected to believe the factions aren't affiliated in some way and that it's all an uncanny series of coincidences.

Will this likely end in some clusterf*ck to set up the women's Rumble match?

And good lord Carmella makes a one piece look good.

The most humorous part of this story is no one on Smackdown acknowledging how similar the Riott Squad's actions mirror Absolution's. Right down to having a hardcore punk rock chick as the leader. We're expected to believe the factions aren't affiliated in some way and that it's all an uncanny series of coincidences.

The punk/goth leader, the MMA style athlete, and the hot blonde that just doesn't fit the mold of a heel group like that. Absolutely identical.

How the hell is Naomi the only face out there? I realize Becky is missing but really... 3 faces to 7 heels on the Smackdown roster?

I've always thought that the laws of space time should forbid Carmella and Liv Morgan from inhabiting the same area. They're basically the same person. The universe might collapse if they touch each other tonight.

Female Shield vs Wyatts isn’t going to be anywhere near as cool.

Graves: "I have 20/13 vision Saxton and taht makes me better than you."

I know it sounds cruel but Saxton actually sucks so much that it makes this stuff ok.

The punk/goth leader, the MMA style athlete, and the hot blonde that just doesn't fit the mold of a heel group like that. Absolutely identical.

This would be a more interesting and logical story if the two groups were said to be working together in an effort to take over the women's divisions on both shows.

As it is the Riott Squad has the disadvantage of having to do things after Absolution has on Raw and pretend like it's new.

This would be a more interesting and logical story if the two groups were said to be working together in an effort to take over the women's divisions on both shows.

As it is the Riott Squad has the disadvantage of having to do things after Absolution has on Raw and pretend like it's new.

Yep. And they have equally terrible stable names.

Probably because both groups are basically the same. One of the big appeals of Shield/Wyatts was how vastly different the two groups were from each other.

I don’t disagree, however even if the groups were polar opposites it would still be lame as fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back