• Randy Savage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
Ted%20DiBiase01.jpg

Most know him as one half of Money INC along with I.R.S. but he was an acomplished singles star as well. He was the self proclaimed Million Dollar Champion and had a great feud with Hulk Hogan the WWE title. This feud saw Andre The Giant win the title and immediatly sell it to DiBiase. He also helped introduce two WWE legends in their Debut, Steve Austin and The Undertaker. He was also an acomplished manager helping the careers of Steve Austin, King Kong Bundy and Bam Bam Bigelow.

Macho Man Randy Savage
3.jpg

Savage is the winner of 6 World titles in his career, 2 in the WWE and 4 in WCW. A little known fact about him is hi pinned the NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett at TNAs Turning Point PPV in 2004 and was next in line to win the NWA World Title. He also had a succesful Tag Team with Hulk Hogan called The Mega Powers. And last but in no way least let us not forget the Lovely Miss Elizabeth who was always by his side.

I look back on my memory of these two. Watched all the pay per views from the time. Read up on all of them. I just needed to find a reason to put DiBiase up against Savage. Savage, although not the number one face of the time, behind Hogan, was a huge part of the Golden Era. He was the first out of the two (with Hogan) to turn heel, and did so in a huge way. He was also the reason behind WrestleMania 4, everything had to do with him. He did so against his opponent in this very tournament. And much like the real life events of 20 years ago, I have to give my support to Randy Savage. He is the Prince of the Golden Era.

Randy Savage is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time , PERIOD. He should win this in a land slide. Ted Dibiasi was a pretty good wrestler but the only thing he realy had going for him was his gimmick. Randy had the complete package. He was awesome in the ring , He cut great promos and he had the look of a wreslter. Vote for Macho Man. He's a world champion , a icon , a legend. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back