WWE 12 – The 23 Championships

King Patrick Star

K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed
WWE 12 – The 23 Championships

WWE12_Belts_Final.jpg

Yes, I realize that the 3rd and 4th row is displayed twice.

In a Q&A that took place on Oct 27th, WWE THQ announced that there will be 23 Championships featured in the game. I, for one, am extremely excited about this. The only question I have is are there actually 23 Championships to fight for, or are some of these just skins. For example, in SvR 2007, the WWE Championship (Spinner and Undisputed) and World Championship (Big Gold and N.W.O.) had two skins each. Regardless, here are the Champions I would have to start with.

WWE Tag Team Championship – From the Legion Of Doom, the Road Warriors – Hawk and Animal (I kind of view the Blue WWE Tag Team Belts as an extension to the WCW Tag Team Titles which is an extension of the NWA Tag Team Titles, so...)

World Tag Team Championship – Demolition, Ax and Smash (Most Days held, as far as the Tag Titles go)

Unified WWE Tag Team Championship – Brock Lesnar and CM Punk (The New Dangerous Alliance!!)

Divas Championship – Michelle McCool (First to hold the Belt)

Women's Championship – Trish Stratus (Most number of reigns and most Days held, as far as this design goes)

Million Dollar Championship – Ted DiBiase (Last to hold the Belt)

Cruiserweight Championship – Rey Mysterio (Most number of reigns)

WWE Light Heavyweight Championship – Rey Mysterio (It would just look cool with the Cruiserweight Championship)

Hardcore Championship – Edge (Last to hold the Belt, technically, as Co-Champions with Mick Foley, unofficially)

European Championship – William Regal (2nd most Days held)

United States Championship – Eddie Guerrero (First to hold the Belt)

WWE Intercontinental Championship – Christian (First to hold the Belt)

Classic WWE Intercontinental Championship – The Rock (Last to hold the Belt)

ECW Championship – Mark Henry – Ezekiel Jackson (First and Last to hold the Belt)

Classic ECW Championship – Mark Henry (Last to hold the Belt)

World Heavyweight Championship (WCW spray-painted) – Kevin Nash (I can see Nash doing this within a year on Smackdown)

World Heavyweight Championship – Triple H (First to hold the Belt)

WCW Championship - Vader (Who else??)

WWE Championship (WCW spray-painted) – Booker T. (He never had the WWE Title.)

WWE Championship – John Cena (First to hold the Belt)

Attitude Era Heavyweight Championship – Stone Cold Steve Austin (First to hold the Belt)

Undisputed Championship – Triple H (First to hold the Belt)

Champion of Champions Title – Batista (Cause Jericho isn’t in the game, and I’m Filipino)

Who are your Champions in your WWE Universe??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back