The Sign Guy
Christian Battlez
Mr. Baller
The Five-Star Frog Splash
rajkaregakhalsa
CMCoke42381
Showtime
JMT225​

Topic: What was the better Wrestlemania?

List of Wrestlemanias to choose from. Only choose one of these Wrestlemanias. You can post here now, and pick your Wrestlemania. Then when you have time, edit that post and replace it with your argument. Only one poster per alternate. Remember, you only have 48 hours to get your post in.

List of Wrestlemanias

Wrestlemania XXV
Wrestlemania XXIV
Wrestlemania 23
Wrestlemania 22
Wrestlemania 21
Wrestlemania XX
Wrestlemania XIX
Wrestlemania X8
Wrestlemania X-Seven
Wrestlemania 2000
Wrestlemania XV​

NOTE:

To add more possible debaters, if you want into the league, PM me, or post in the Bar Room thread. I will add your name, and a new territory to the list.

Thanks again for putting me into the Battle Royal. Had fun in battle royal 3. But I shall choose.............Wrestlemania.......(it's a coin toss between 17 and 19)...17.

Here's the card:

Heat X-Factor (Justin Credible and X-Pac) (with Albert) defeated Steve Blackman and Grand Master Sexay.[3][27] Tag team match 02:46

1 Chris Jericho (c) defeated William Regal.30] ngles match for the WWF Intercontinental Championship 07:08

2 Tazz and The APA (Bradshaw and Faarooq) (with Jacqueline) defeated Right to Censor (The Goodfather, Val Venis and Bull Buchanan) (with Steven Richards). 6-man tag team match 03:53

3 Kane defeated Raven (c) and The Big Show.3 Triple Threat Hardcore match for the WWF Hardcore Championship. 09:18

4 Eddie Guerrero (with Perry Saturn) defeated Test (c). Singles match for the WWF European Championship 08:30

5 Kurt Angle defeated Chris Benoit. Singles match 14:02

6 Chyna defeated Ivory (c). Singles match for the WWF Women's Championship 02:39

7 Shane McMahon defeated Vince McMahon (with Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley). Street Fight with Mick Foley as special guest referee. 14:12

8 Edge and Christian defeated The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) (c) and The Hardy Boyz (Matt and Jeff). Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match for the WWF Tag Team Championship 15:53

9 The Iron Sheik won by last eliminating Hillbilly Jim[3Gimmick battle
royal 03:05

10 The Undertaker defeated Triple H.][ Match 18:17

11 Steve Austin defeated The Rock (c). No disqualification match for the WWF Championship 28:06

1. ^ The other participants were: Luke Williams, Butch Miller, Duke Droese, Doink the Clown, Nikolai Volkoff, Tugboat, The Goon, Earthquake, Gobbledy Gooker, Brother Love, Michael Hayes, One Man Gang, Kamala, Kim Chee, Jim Cornette, Repo Man, and Sgt. Slaughter.

As you can see, the card is absolutely stacked to the brim and I can see the creative mind of Vince Mcmahon molding and shaping his card to perfection. We had Arguably the greatest tag team and technical matches of all time in The TLC match and Angle/Benoit. Guerrero and Test had a pretty good match and so was the IC title match. only two matches that were somewhat boring were the Women's title match and the battle royal, and event those were suppose to be kinda silly because the Womens title match was basically a squash and the battle royal was only entertainment, a halftime show if you will. Then came our Main events. Excellent match from Rocky and Stone Cold and a great showing from Taker/HHH. Some may argue 19 was better because it had 5 great main event level matches, but only three of the matches on the entire card had meaningful stories behind it. 17 had Taker/HHH, TLC tag team match, Rock and Stone Cold, women's bout had meaning, so did the Benoit/Angle match and so did The Street Fight. Although most people didn't like the Austin Heel turn that has made that mania infamous (I didn't mind it too much), it made that mania unique and SPECIAL! Something this year's mania and many other ones lacked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back