Wrestlemania XXXI with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlemania XXXI
Date: March 29, 2015
Attendance: 76,976
Commentators: Michael Cole, John Bradshaw Layfield, Jerry Lawler

Tonight is the night. Even though the build hasn't been the best in recent history, this is still Wrestlemania and the biggest show of the year. The main event is the recently re-signed Brock Lesnar defending his WWE World Heavyweight Title against the winner of the Royal Rumble, Roman Reigns. The card looks good on paper but that has to translate to something more. Let's get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Shock and Awe, Shock and Awe

Great stuff, KB.

I totally agree about Rusev-Cena. It was entertaining, yet I expected more drama at the end, especially when an undefeated opponent takes the fall for the first time. Outside of Lana's high heels, there was nothing in this match we haven't seen before.....from either man.

Somehow, I figured Cena was going to give us something new at the end, especially since Rusev kicked out of his two finishers, which is something others have been doing lately. When that happens, the guy should come up with a new one.....and I can't think of a better time to introduce it than WM.

Good review as per usual. Love the new banner btw (if it's new... haven't noticed it until this review).

The comment section looked to be on fire for this too. That's nice to see.

Good review as per usual. Love the new banner btw (if it's new... haven't noticed it until this review).

The comment section looked to be on fire for this too. That's nice to see.

I think that's a year old?

Yeah this is always the busiest night of the year. It was my second biggest day ever for views too so it's been a good weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back